• @sunwukong Go back and reread my respond, Also, you don't know me in real life, so don't talk about me as a person. learn to talk about the subject and about the person.
    are you muslim?
    yes. well that's good. alhamdulilah.
    No, Atheist, well, it's up to you, you are free. but solve your problem with the monkey story.

• MORBHEAD

I believe I can fly.

• @mrhamza denial son of a beach

• @丂ρσηgєвσвѕ-ωιƒe when did I say they had sex ?I talked about Joseph ,first sperm donor!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Did you read all type of Bible?? , even king Henry just wanted to keep multiple wife he manipulated the Bible and protestant got birth and Thier bible. now jesus is not blue blonde guy ? So whole world know him has blonde and blue eye guyvwhy ?? Imagine a small kid fresh mind watching a fellow hanging in cross, what trauma it would be , really scary image to watch isn't it ?? Every church has it why so dark and creepy??

• I need a big bucket of popcorn to read all the comments now 😂😂😂 I started a war here.... 🤔😊😂😈

• @knownsense that was a great answer bro. We only think about God and blame them for all the happening and even we want something from them cause we don't do enough to earn the things.. Really liked your perspective... 😊

• @mrhamza I agree all my Muslim brothers have a big long dick than any other relegious dick plus tip is painted in green yes I agree..
    forgot about the monkey business now, you can't mock other religion and Thier belief can't argue yeah Allah himself mention it to prophet and that's what hadith say .. I didn't see Allah and his holy mesaanger so I do not know .. first of u need to believe in all the prophet before Muhammed and there 160,000 prophet came and went no one was successful than prophet moh according to Qur'an so 5 book you must should know and must refer to be a true Islamic fellow , suhuf to Ibrahim , Tawrat to Musa. Zabur, to Dawud. , Injil to isa. Quran to Muhammad. All will go to heaven all the religion in this planet existed , according to Qur'an so first in que will be Muhammed and his dick head follower and then ISA and his dick head follower, then rest all prophet Thier dick head will be in qué.. so congratulations you guys gonna go firt to heaven , to get a pass of ISS islamic sex service to fuck 70 angelic virgin whores..some people are not in rush to enter the gate of heaven to fuck virgins there .. so what now ?? Why preached which is not your idea ??

• @reviewer_1 thanks my friend 🙏😊

• @ᛟ-ᛉᛟᚾᛖ I believe I can touch the sky,spread the wing and fly away .it can happen in one strong LSD

• Not in the conventional sense as such no

• @sunwukong yeah I agree denial is not a river in Egypt , the Nile it is !!

• @knownsense although I agree in principle I must point out that HenryVIII (King of England) did not turn to protestantism in order to have "multiple" wife's. The real reason behind it was in fact to enable him to RE-MARRY. Catholicism does not/did not condone this practice. Up steps the sanctuary of Protestantism for Henry......... the sly old bugger!

• @丂ρσηgєвσвѕ-ωιƒє little

• @Lockdown well thanks for correction but yeah just for pussy so thats what my point was😊🙏

• If you believe in God why you mostly doing worship rarely?
    It's as if you believe in food but you are eat rarely when you get hungry

• @knownsense since you started replying on people's comments, hhhhhhhhh you keep saying: [ some people like you need god to blame and hang on and move on, not to feel guilty for your self, not able to accept it that you did it, u need higher power very good for you.]

And again from Quran, you will get the respond, I told you you know nothing about islam:
    in islam we learnt to work on reasons beside putting Faith/believe in Allah[God], and Not sitting there waiting for miracles, and Not sitting there saying it's not my mistake, in islam we learnt to accept our mistakes and working on reasons to make things better and not throwing our failures on Allah [God]. And also, if you fail, it's doesn't mean it is 100% cause of you, it could be cause of someone else like you [another Human].

Chapter 3 :
    165/ Why [is it that] when a [single] disaster struck you [on the day of Uhud], although you had struck [the enemy in the battle of Badr] with one twice as great, you said, "From where is this?" Say, "It is from yourselves." Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.

181/ That is for what your hands have put forth and because Allah is not ever unjust to [His] servants."

Chapter 4 : Verse 79 :
    What comes to you of good is from Allah [God], but what comes to you of evil, [O man], is from yourself...

Chapter 30 : Verse 41:
    Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].

Chapter : 42 :
    30 / And whatever strikes you of disaster - it is for what your hands have earned; but He pardons much.
    31/ And you will not cause failure [to Allah ] upon the earth. And you have not besides Allah any protector or helper.

Chapter 28: Verse 59 :
    And never would your Lord have destroyed the cities until He had sent to their mother a messenger reciting to them Our verses. And We would not destroy the cities except while their people were wrongdoers.

Chapter 9 : Verse 105:
    And say, "Do [as you will], for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers. And you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you of what you used to do."

• Yeah I definitely do. Not that I’ve tried it, but they say you can realise God through psychedelics like 5-MeO-DMT

• @mrhamza I am sorry I am not interested to know about your borrowed ideas which is done for 1500 years ago and too tiring too read your huge article, it's a dealt part and it do not make sense to dealt it again and trying to seek different answer.. this ones not yours at all still on denial for yourself that, I do not need any god to blame or go on in my life , I have my brains and I have ethics and know my surroundings so please take all your bull to you and go away dear !! I am done with your god words because I like to respsect dogs so it shows some respect to me ok 👍😊🙏

• @Futushimo bruh! Go easy on the acid trips.