• So today I had a small conversation, about faith, god, believe etc. Do you believe in "God"? Or do you believe in someone else, or something else? Maybe in "pineapple pizza monster"? 🤔😊😄

• @Futushimo I strongly believe in GOD the creator

• @Futushimo its impossible for all we know to exist without some sort of higher power.

• @Futushimo
    nope, not really

• @sarah_the_magpie Whaaaa?? what do you mean?

• @Futushimo yeah i believe in "god"

• Yes i believe in God.

• @Futushimo Human thought exists. Many people have the though/idea of (a) God in their minds, so in that regard God exists. At the very least a concept. Whether God is more than that is up to the individual to decide

Just an opinion

• Quran:

#Chapter 112:
    1 / Say, "He is Allah (God), [who is] One,
    2/ Allah (God), the Eternal Refuge.
    3/ He neither begets nor is born,
    4/ And there is none comparable to Him.”

• Quran: Story of Jesus and Mary (Peace be upon them) in islam, and how was her reaction:

Chapter: 19 (Maryam (The mother of jesus)) :

16/ And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
    17/ And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
    18/ She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah."
    19/ He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
    20/ She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
    21/ He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
    22/ So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
    23/ And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
    24/ But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
    25/ And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.
    26/ So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "
    27/ Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
    28/ O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
    29/ So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
    30/ [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
    31/ And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
    32/ And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
    33/ And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
    34/ That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
    35/ It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
    36/ [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
    37/ Then the factions differed [concerning Jesus] from among them, so woe to those who disbelieved - from the scene of a tremendous Day.
    38/ How [clearly] they will hear and see the Day they come to Us, but the wrongdoers today are in clear error.
    39/ And warn them, [O Muhammad], of the Day of Regret, when the matter will be concluded; and [yet], they are in [a state of] heedlessness, and they do not believe.
    40/ Indeed, it is We who will inherit the earth and whoever is on it, and to Us they will be returned.

Chapter 5: Al'ma'ida

116/ And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
    117/ I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
    118/ If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
    119/ Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.
    120/ To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.

• @Futushimo well tons of god's exist in this planet, now which god you are talking about??
    All sects or groups are having a debate Thier god is better than rest of the god..
    All humans need something to Belive, most importantly when shit hit the roof and things are out of Thier control, nice to blame it on to some thing or some one. being do not have no one blame it on god or natural higher energy which exist in Thier perticular brain, make themselves at ease. To move on ! Good and wondeful!!
    ,I learn with my past experience, and I understand to make my tomorrow better than today for my surroundings.. some people need god some don't !! people need rules and regulations to keep surroundings not disturbed.long time ago there no law or rules for community, some smart ass fellow with compassion preached love and emapthy to live with the harmony having awareness of surroundings not to hurt them!! To run society in peace and harmony relegion belief is applied because it made sense for that perticular era.
    Godly fellow are dogly very egoistic, selfish .. adopt god with two reasons one is with fear and one is with Greed both are with agenda..
    now we have state and law, lot of rebels younger or future versions of me find FRUSTRATED to follow the rule which is done in that era.
    I am a master of of my creation and there no god than myself for the self .. and I understand my sourroinding and Thier feeling not to hurt it .. so I am the only one person to blame what I do .. all are god for the self .. understanding the surroundings is very important..

• @knownsense I appreciate you saying "in" this planet, rather than "on"

• @mrhamza brother keep your bull to yourself and Mohammed was Jew and jesus Isa is also Jew so ??all are same race of musa before that paganism .. but it's human race dearie ,,Muhammed came after these two religion, he was one of the most smart ass to keep in unity and harmony not to fight with each other he put the teaching together, he fore saw the future and made more easy for surroundings to live in harmony and unity to live among surrounding.. he knew these greedy fucks with agenda will destroy human race in the name of Allah . please stop giving your failed idealogy of your elder folks and your priest .. and Muhammed told just before dieing lakum Deen na kum waleeya Deen !! it mean your religion is your mine is mine, so go fuck yourself !!! In Very Seattle way !!
    Peace be up on you🙏😊 !!

• @Lazz thanks 😊🙏

• LurkersForLife

I do believe in god but I know im going to hell anyway so

• @knownsense Thank YOU! So few truly understand :smile:

• @mrhamza la was powerful and superior god in Arab nation that's peganism god then prophet Muhammad al one then became Allah cut copy paste knowledge is not good !!

• @Lazz I am glad you do understand my thought patterns I appreciate it from my heart 😊🙏

• @knownsense I listen, I learn. You are appreciated :pray:

• @Lazz that's way it is dearie !! Analyse the realisation is understand , just realising is not understanding..