• @T-R-A-S-H np

• @T-R-A-S-H

(I work for Lana)

• @Kana Love it!!!!!

• This is a very old Song I used to listen to when I was sad! It's a really beautiful song, almost poetically written, and my favourite ever sad song! Literally nothing can beat this song I think! I mean it's so lovely and got so Much hearth and emotion, that it really is extremely lovely! Even offers up a bit of hope in the End! The song is called After All by Dar Williams! And Ik this ain't the original vid I watched But still The lyrics are extremely brilliant! Infact I really feel like I get into the song(as even though I've Got depression...), I feel like I'm literally living the song and Describes me.... So without further ado ere it is on youtube with lyrics:

• This is a very old Song I used to listen to when I was sad! It's a really beautiful song, almost poetically written, and my favourite ever sad song! Literally nothing can beat this song I think! I mean it's so lovely and got so Much hearth and emotion, that it really is extremely lovely! Even offers up a bit of hope in the End! The song is called After All by Dar Williams! And Ik this ain't the original vid I watched But still The lyrics are extremely brilliant! Infact I really feel like I get into the song(as even though I've Got depression...), I feel like I'm literally living the song and Describes me.... So without further ado ere it is on youtube with lyrics:

• i doubt you will care for this one. it is rather old but damn it makes you cry. it is a tribute to marvin gaye who this singer once dated. the video shows his life in pictures. it also is a tibute to her friend who died as well. marvin gaye was a legendary singer shot by his father in 1983.

• Fade in/fade out by nothingmore