Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.

• @one said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@alwaysstranger said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@one and you ruined a perfect debate over such a simply misunderstanding, you didn't understand because you're English isn't perfect but you still didn't have to be such so rude about it to drive me to the point where i disliked your posts about 80 times (yes. This time i was actually lying when i said that it wasn't me) and to say "fuck you" 80 times. Got it? But anyways, you created a fake account called ( @Alex42 ) to dislike me 100 times and flag my profile so we're even. And i have been up voting some of your posts so those about 80 down votes are 40 or 30 now.

No bro I didn't lie ever I said only th truth

I didn't say that you lied

dude i dont want to expose you but it happens when you debating with me if you don't lie on every topic then it wasn't happnd and I didn't downvoted ur posts bro...

What did i lie about. I didn't lie and you didn't expose anything

you downvoted ma posts it's not cool man imean it's not way only caz I exposed you u downvoted my 100 posts... wats wrong with you

YOU didn't expose anything. What are you talking about? And i didn't downvote you because you "exposed me", i downvoted you because you were being a complete violent asshole

I don't have fake account only have this one...don't lie again bro... be a man

I'm not lying. @Ragnar-Lothbrok told me that an account called @Alex42 flagged me and then i realised someone downvoted me 100 times and then @Alex42 told @Ragnar-Lothbrok that he flagged me because i told him "fuck you" and stuff like that so i am 90% sure it's you. And even if I'm wrong, the fact that you would say I'm lying because I'm pointing out what i think is true means that you DEFINITELY don't understand what lying means

• @one please go away. I don't have time for your waky stuff. This topic doesn't welcome you. Go home, you're drunk

• @alwaysstranger and @one I'm starting to feel like you two must be married. But have a thought for the person who started this post

• @bushmurry LOLOL. Dude, i would love for him to stop talking but he won't. The person who started this post @Ragnar-Lothbrok and @Lucifer_ both agree that he should shouldn't be doing this here and that he started it but anyways. If he's gonna attack me publicly then I'll defend myself publicly. Damn him, he's a rude asshole

• @alwaysstranger said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@one said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@ragnar-lothbrok said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@ragnar-lothbrok and they're wonderful ppl

That means muslims are wonderful peoples.

No it doesn't. 88% of muslims in egypt support the death penalty for ppl who leave islam like me. And islamic law is very violent. The only reason my parents are wonderful ppl is because they don't take violent verses in the quran seriously but they do take everything else seriously. They know I'm an atheist but they respect my beliefs which proves they don't take the hadith that seriously since it says that ex-muslims should be killed

I agree with you. Somepeoples take Quran verses too serious, but leaving islam is something that needs tough desicions tho. I dnt knw why you decided to be atheist but i respect your decision.

I didn't decide to be atheist. You don't chose what to believe, can you suddenly chose to believe that your name is bob? NO! I followed the evidence to where it went and the evidence and proof showed me that there is no reason to be so arrogant and think that my religion is the only true religion out of the other 4000 that are practiced today and the 1 million + that researchers say existed. If the evidence and proof lead me to a different conclusion then that is what i would have believed but i can't chose what i believe

And just so @one doesn't call me a lier even though he doesn't understand what lying means. I know that researchers say there are about 4200 religions that are practiced today and I'm not 100% about that 1 million religions in human history thing, i think it's more but i read that it was 1 million in an article a long time ago

Ok I'll explain..
    @one doesn't call me a lier even though he doesn't understand what lying means. What's this then..!
    Here's the definition of lying:
    "telling or containing lies; DELIBERATELY untruthful; deceitful;"

Because last time you called my a lier but you clearly weren't using the right word. "Lying" wasn't being used properly since a lier is someone that says things that

Soooo

1st he knows they are wrong are wrong

2nd is saying them in order to misguide/trick someone

And i

1st didn't know that i had mistaken the percentage of atheists in the world with the percentage of atheists in America

2nd even if i used the correct number or the wrong percentage my statements would still be correct since the exact number wasn't relevant or significant. So i wasn't trying to trick/misguide anyone

See again you started it not me...!
    I exposed you only and said only the truth nothing else...!
    You want argue again on that issue then it's ok let's start if don't then don't say it I don't know anything now everyone knows about you..!

Exposed? Exposed what? Everyone knows what about me?

What is this Omar you know All and after that you asking again and again twisting your words I mean just accept th truth man... not expected from you bro...!

@lucifer_ said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@AlwaysStranger @one Please argue in PM's.
    Its a very beautiful post to be argued in.

True. Sorry

No no I'm not arguing omar it's you..you started it again then don't tell me tell yourself... if you really cares for others then why u started th topic again...!

I didn't start shit. @Ragnar-Lothbrok asked me question and i answered

See again you lieing I mean why you mention previous topic in that he's just asked you simple question he don't asked you about what happened yesterday then don't lie brother for gods sake don't lie plz..!

If you really knows it's very beautiful post then why u started again u r diplomatic person bro...! Sorry to say

I didn't start anything. I just answered @Ragnar-Lothbrok . Even he said that i just answered him. Please stop this stupid nonsense

See again lieing when he said you just answered I mean he's not asking about what happened yesterday then why you telling him what happened yesterday an all I mean everyone can see who started it...it's you then I request you don't lie and don't make good things worst...!

No it doesn't. 88% of muslims in egypt support the death penalty for ppl who leave islam like me. And islamic law is very violent. The only reason my parents are wonderful ppl is because they don't take violent verses in the quran seriously but they do take everything else seriously. They know I'm an atheist but they respect my beliefs which proves they don't take the hadith that seriously since it says that ex-muslims should be killed

I agree with you. Somepeoples take Quran verses too serious, but leaving islam is something that needs tough desicions tho. I dnt knw why you decided to be atheist but i respect your decision.

I didn't decide to be atheist. You don't chose what to believe, can you suddenly chose to believe that your name is bob? NO! I followed the evidence to where it went and the evidence and proof showed me that there is no reason to be so arrogant and think that my religion is the only true religion out of the other 4000 that are practiced today and the 1 million + that researchers say existed. If the evidence and proof lead me to a different conclusion then that is what i would have believed but i can't chose what i believe

And just so @one doesn't call me a lier even though he doesn't understand what lying means. I know that researchers say there are about 4200 religions that are practiced today and I'm not 100% about that 1 million religions in human history thing, i think it's more but i read that it was 1 million in an article a long time ago

Ok I'll explain..
    @one doesn't call me a lier even though he doesn't understand what lying means. What's this then..!

Because last time you called my a lier but you clearly weren't using the right word. "Lying" wasn't being used properly since a lier is someone that says things that

Soooo

And i

1st didn't know that i had mistaken the percentage of atheists in the world with the percentage of atheists in America

2nd even if i used the correct number or the wrong percentage my statements would still be correct since the exact number wasn't relevant or significant. So i wasn't trying to trick/misguide anyone

You want argue again on that issue then it's ok let's start if don't then don't say it I don't know anything now everyone knows about you..!

What is this Omar you know All and after that you asking again and again twisting your words I mean just accept th truth man... not expected from you bro...!

I don't know what you're talking about. What did you expose.

• @bushmurry said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@alwaysstranger and @one I'm starting to feel like you two must be married. But have a thought for the person who started this post

Hahaha you are crazy

• @one you should really get off this post. Go away

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@bushmurry said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

@alwaysstranger and @one I'm starting to feel like you two must be married. But have a thought for the person who started this post

Hahaha you are crazy

I think you are using the wrong words. He was saying a joke dude. Calling him crazy is rude. I think you didn't mean it

@one i don't have time for your waky stuff again

Ok if you don't have time then my brother why you pulled out it again and you also said in your previous state @one your welcome in debate here but don't talk about previous topic and I accepted it then why you started it again by talking about previous topic... it's not cool..!

Hahaha you are crazy

I think you are using the wrong words. He was saying a joke dude. Calling him crazy is rude. I think you didn't mean it

I ddnt mean it, i was joking, i usually use that word when someone makes a joke.

@one i don't have time for your waky stuff again

Ok if you don't have time then my brother why you pulled out it again and you also said in your previous state @one your welcome in debate here but don't talk about previous topic and I accepted it then why you started it again by talking about previous topic... it's not cool..!

I didn't pull anything out again. I was just responding to @Ragnar-Lothbrok and then you stepped in. Even he told you that i was just responding to him. Go home, you're drunk

• @ragnar-lothbrok said in Tell me 3 things you remember about kindergarten.:

Hahaha you are crazy

I ddnt mean it, i was joking, i usually use that word when someone makes a joke.

Ok

@one and you ruined a perfect debate over such a simply misunderstanding, you didn't understand because you're English isn't perfect but you still didn't have to be such so rude about it to drive me to the point where i disliked your posts about 80 times (yes. This time i was actually lying when i said that it wasn't me) and to say "fuck you" 80 times. Got it? But anyways, you created a fake account called ( @Alex42 ) to dislike me 100 times and flag my profile so we're even. And i have been up voting some of your posts so those about 80 down votes are 40 or 30 now.

See again you lieing I mean what you want brother tell me your twisting your words again and again..!

dude i dont want to expose you but it happens when you debating with me if you don't lie on every topic then it wasn't happnd and I didn't downvoted ur posts bro...

you downvoted ma posts it's not cool man imean it's not way only caz I exposed you u downvoted my 100 posts... wats wrong with you

YOU didn't expose anything. What are you talking about? And i didn't downvote you because you "exposed me", i downvoted you because you were being a complete violent asshole

Violent don't lie bro at first when I asked you about downvotes you said you didn't downvote my posts and now you r saying you downvoted my posts then tell me brother who's lier I have screenshots of that

Haha are you kidding me I never lie ever you said that also you didn't called me lier see again you twisting your words...!

I'm not lying. @Ragnar-Lothbrok told me that an account called @Alex42 flagged me and then i realised someone downvoted me 100 times and then @Alex42 told @Ragnar-Lothbrok that he flagged me because i told him "fuck you" and stuff like that so i am 90% sure it's you. And even if I'm wrong, the fact that you would say I'm lying because I'm pointing out what i think is true means that you DEFINITELY don't understand what lying means

Damn bro who's alex42 I really don't know if in future I want to downvote your posts then I have th courage to face reality I can tell you that directly on your face but this time I didn't do that then why you asking me again an again... but you lied to me bro you just tell me in pm you didn't downvoted my posts but in reality you did that it's called lieing...

@one please go away. I don't have time for your waky stuff. This topic doesn't welcome you. Go home, you're drunk

If you really don't have time then why you lieing again and again an replying again and again I'm not drunk brother you know it well..!

• Music Lovers

No no I'm straight my friend 😂😂
    I really don't know why he's lieing always I mean in pm he told me he didn't downvoted my any post an now he's saying he downvoted my 100 posts it's weird..!

@bushmurry LOLOL. Dude, i would love for him to stop talking but he won't. The person who started this post @Ragnar-Lothbrok and @Lucifer_ both agree that he should shouldn't be doing this here and that he started it but anyways. If he's gonna attack me publicly then I'll defend myself publicly. Damn him, he's a rude asshole

Everyone knows who's started it I mean everyone able to see and able to understand what's going on it's you who started it I'm just explaining what you did an what you doing... what I'm rude your the first person on tws bro who's saying I'm rude.. by the way everyone knows who's rude.. it's you Omar...!sorry to say...!

Ok I'll explain..

Soooo

And i

I don't know what you're talking about. What did you expose.

Now you are definitely kidding me or you don't want to accept truth in public I mean brother stop this plz and accept the truth you are broad minded person bro accept th truth...!

See again you lieing I mean what you want brother tell me your twisting your words again and again..!

I didn't say that you lied. Show me where i said that you lied. Please shut up

Violent don't lie bro at first when I asked you about downvotes you said you didn't downvote my posts and now you r saying you downvoted my posts then tell me brother who's lier I have screenshots of that

Yeh. I lied about that because i wanted you to fuck off but i didn't lie about anything else and the problem arose when you started being an asshole on the "Is there a god? Has anyone seen him?" Topic ans calling me a lier and whatever. And niw that i told you i down voted your posts you definitely won't fuck off

Haha are you kidding me I never lie ever you said that also you didn't called me lier see again you twisting your words...!

Damn bro who's alex42 I really don't know if in future I want to downvote your posts then I have th courage to face
    reality I can tell you that directly on your face but this time I didn't do that then why you asking me again an again...

I didn't ask you. I thought that you did it, if you didn't do it then it's probably @Kek

but you lied to me bro you just tell me in pm you didn't downvoted my posts but in reality you did that it's called lieing...

Yeah. But i didn't lie about anything else, i down voted your posts because you were being an asshole but when i saw you were starting to be like "hey dude let's stop fighting" it wouldn't have helped if i told you that i down voted your rude posts and some more