• Dhani Harrison recently posted a Youtube video of himself, seemingly on Lock-Down, or Shelter-In Place, singing his rendition of dad George's "Beatles" song The Inner Light. Solo vocal accompanied by something similar to a Tibetan singing bowl, was his contribution to The Inner Light Challenge. (More on THAT, below)

The Material World Foundation, created by George Harrison in 1973, is today donating $500,000 to the MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund, Save the Children, and Medicines Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders) charities, which are providing much needed aid and care during this COVID-19 pandemic.
    http://materialworldfoundation.com

The Inner Light Challenge:
    Material World Foundation will donate another $1 (up to $100,000) for every one of you who shares their own "Inner Light" moment on social media using the hashtag #innerlight2020

I did some late-night audio editing and such, and was able to lay Dhani's solo vocal over a bed of a stereo instrumental of George's original song. Feel free to nab my mix, and post it on any social media you use, and please remember to include #innerlight2020

So, here's my version of The Inner Light (2020) by "The Beatles" but features only some Indian classical musicians (directed by George) and Dhani Harrison. The Inner Light 2020.mp3

Hope you give a listen, hope you enjoy, and if so, then please share, it's for a very worthy cause. And please STAY SAFE
    #innerlight2020

apple.jpg

• I like this a lot