self-isolation got me fucked up. this is crutial to my sanity.

• @WHAT2020 same. it's why I'm still standing today🤣🤣🤣

• @Rose_ only one a day for me, more than that is usually a panic attack recipe

• @Huh 🤔hm . that explains quite a lot.

• @Rose_ What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used? In the past people were buried with the items they would need in the afterlife, what would you want buried with you so you could use it in the afterlife? What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken? When was the last time you got to tell someone “I told you so.”? If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? If magic was real, what spell would you try to learn first? What’s the craziest conversation you’ve overheard? What’s the worst backhanded compliment you could give someone? What animal or plant do you think should be renamed? What word is a lot of fun to say? What’s the most pleasant sounding accent? If there was a book of commandments for the modern world, what would some of the rules be? What’s the most ridiculous animal on the planet? What’s your funniest story involving a car? What movie or book do you know the most quotes from? What’s your best story of you or someone else trying to be sneaky and failing miserably? What’s your secret talent?

• @Rose_ lol same, and for me if coffee is not available i have to have tea or any other kind of hot caffeinated drink :joy: :joy: :joy:

• @Lazz those are a lot of questions lol

• Haaaaaaaaaiiiiii