• Greeting happy being!!
    I am glad earth and rest of species are healing..
    Thank you Mr. Covid 19
    Birth rate of human are high and death rates are low in this planet, Because of science and technology and attachments to materialism and orgasm show,being selfish and hurting our mother Earth.
    destroying the natural resources and other species not being aware of Thier existent.
    who the fuck we are? we humans think we need to be protected for ever,lots of species existed extinct before us.
    We humans most populated species in this earth and she will restore the balance to survive herself, mother earth can hold all the Energies and give life support sacrificing herself, still we are in greed to survive instead living with it as it is .
    I observed that people didn't die much on this pandemic what suppose to die, what we heard before in our past history, bcoz of advancement.
    We will be extinct for sure for next coming pandemic and there will no stopping from genocide for ourself, if we don't look at our environment, we have to take strict action, precautions to clean the clutter what we dumped in this beautiful paradise..
    We consider superior species, we have awareness and consciousness..to respond and create things with other species couldn't do.
    Funny isn't it? That we do not think to create better,we should be lucky this isn't a war created by some crazy evil fellow with agenda ..we should be thank full nature is taking it on its hand
    would be very selfcentered lot of negativity if man would do it,pure sense for mother earth to destroy every thing for better tomorrow.
    Save Earth that all!!
    Altf4

• @knownsense said in Got to love Corona:

Birth rate of human are high and death rates are low in this planet, Because of science and technology and attachments to materialism and orgasm show,being selfish and hurting our mother Earth.

orgasm show

ooh what's that? please elaborate, kind sir

• @sarah_the_magpie orgasm show ,that's a made up word by me it means wearing expensive clothing bling bling,.. wanna beees , show off being dick head and cunt heads all they can see ,hear ,smell ,taste pink, breathing inside pink cave .. men chase behind types of pink caves and women flash Thier pink cave that's the attention they know and seek, blinded living like animal having only awareness , of sex, sleep, food, forgetting their consciousness

• @knownsense
    ok weirdo

• @sarah_the_magpie thank you I accept it

• @sarah_the_magpie amusing, isnt he? :joy: :joy: :joy: