• Wish I was born a girl, I have been scared to make the switch and wish I had a gf or just a female friend who would help push me, stop me from going back and dress as a male. I still "act" "male" because it seems "easier" than to come out and be judge but i hate it. Taking the leap of change is not easy..thats where i wish i had help and support. Wish I could of been "one of the girls"...this is a total mix of thoughts and feelings..but yea..

• @Heathertg
    I feel sorry for you. R.I.P., homie

• @Vlad20 thank you

• Hey pal. It's a life altering step (if you're talking about surgery) and you should think long and hard because you can't go back. Alot of people regret it afterwards so take care. Your future and your destiny is not based on your genitals. There is too much focus on the physical shell, the outer body, in society but the important thing is the soul within us. Life changes the way we feel about ourselves and our bodies constantly. Find what makes you happy and don't make any rash decisions. You are enough as you are. You are unique, beautiful and special! Good luck in your struggles and I wish you peace in whatever you choose.

• @Darla-Alphalfa I agree with this message, just be sure because the process involves irreversible things. You probably know all of this and have put a lot of mind to thinking. We are all probably a bunch of strangers, but maybe we can make you feel a little supported. Try to check out the experiences of people who have gone through the process, find a community and fin the best support system. You're not alone, and you deserve to be happy and beautiful (which you already are :) ).

• @Darla-Alphalfa Yea I know and thats where I feel kinda stuck, I want to be a female and have the surgery and all of that. I have looked into it alot but at the same time the idea is scary. I feel like i would never look like a female, people would see me as a freak. I feel like i flip flop sometimes like a fish and just idk posted here randomly

• @gssll Thank you, I know its irrevversible but thats where i wish I had a wand, i would make the choice quickly but its like what happens if i look ulgy, being judged by people and...well its a whole lot of feelings. Thats where I wish I had someone who helped me when i feel weak and like guided me if that makes sense

• @Heathertg sounds funny, but I guess you could count with us, here. :)

• @Heathertg said in Wish i was born a girl:

@gssll Thank you, I know its irrevversible but thats where i wish I had a wand, i would make the choice quickly but its like what happens if i look ulgy, being judged by people and...well its a whole lot of feelings. Thats where I wish I had someone who helped me when i feel weak and like guided me if that makes sense

@Heathertg said in Wish i was born a girl:

@gssll Thank you, I know its irrevversible but thats where i wish I had a wand, i would make the choice quickly but its like what happens if i look ulgy, being judged by people and...well its a whole lot of feelings. Thats where I wish I had someone who helped me when i feel weak and like guided me if that makes sense

I kind of know how you feel. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body myself

• @Heathertg It's alright man, gotta embrace and love that dick you got and body you use! You won't be a woman, just a man with a mutilated dick! Love your dick! Embrace having it! Spread your love with it!

• @Heathertg you ain't the only way I whish I was too

• Banned

Hey dude, I just want to say you were born the way you were not just for fun but to change the world, change man! Who’s gonna judge you, maybe the man next door so what he wasn’t strong enough to do what you did. If I can say one thing is that never let people judge you for who you are, your perfect and that’s what god loves about you !

• You are what you are may as well and raise it