• @x-BrittBratt-x you could say that but when her mom comes every day to ur house to ask u where's my daughter i know u were so close it's so embarrassing!!

• Banned

once i laughed at such talent

• @x-BrittBratt-x 18 years old, quiet nightclub, college night out, incident involving the DJ being very dodgy which was technically indecent assault yet the police didn't prosecute, I ended up naked on a stage with everything on show in front of my friends and other clubbers. Still triggering years later.

• In elementary school, i remember i couldn't hold my gut because i had to take a huge s***. I asked my teacher at the time, and he told me to hold it, wait after the lecture.

Being just a kid i obeyed and tried my best, but I felt it exploding in my pants. I rushed out of class, go into the restroom, and pooped. It left a stain in my pants and some of my classmates saw it. I was mortified (damn teacher was an @$$hole).

• @Matt_Aranha that's absolutely horrible. I'm sorry to hear that it's still a triggering thought. ❤❤

• @NebulaeQ110-Forty I really dont understand why teachers do that shit. Especially to children. I can understand teenagers but not kids.

• @x-BrittBratt-x Going to be honest, this incident is very cute! I am sorry you clipped your forehead though. Once, when I was younger, I had to drive a car because my friends had apparently presumed that all seventeeners can. I was able to drive through Wembley just fine but I hit the pedestrian walk near Piccadilly and they laughed more than getting worried about the car...I was ashamed though.

• @Johannes-Julians I was so worried for a second. I read "I hit a pedestrian" and I had to read your comment all over again. 😂 I'm glad you think my incident was cute. Sadly it wasnt too cute for my forehead though.

• @x-BrittBratt-x 😂😂 I nearly clipped one though, an elderly with a walking cane. It was terrifying! Well maybe your forehead was way cuter than you had imagined it to be!

• At a lecture in my first year of university and I was extremely tired and somehow fell asleep, NB I was at the front. It wasn't one of those big lecture rooms where you go up some steps to go to the back, we were all on the same level with the lecturer..like a classroom setting. I was sitting upright, mouth open, head back, snoring and drooling like a new born.. to make matters worse I was also sleep talking and I let out a huge fart.
    I guess it was either just a coincidence or maybe some instinct that woke me up; I was quite shocked and embarrassed to see them around me giggling... Imagine how worse I felt when they showed me the 10 minute long video...