• Hey all!

When I first joined TWS I was frustrated to witness that most members are here for a few hours and that too just for sexting! Yes, I am sure most members who chose staying back in TWS will agree on this. Many of them, I am sure, must have stayed back to find sane people out here. Nevertheless, I am fortunate enough to meet a few people who have come here for sharing their thoughts with strangers around the world. I admit I am actually enjoying TWS more nowadays than earlier. I met several intellectuals here who have a great passion to make their opinion create a mark in the readers' minds. So, I am optimistic to find people with milder inclinations such as the passion to compose poetries and music. Isn't it a good idea to share our creativities on TWS? I have an honest feeling, it will be more than just awesome to share our innate qualities with strangers from around the world. Who knows, you may end up meeting a few lifetime buddies with similar interests? Post your feedbacks if you are interested....

Edit: I think it will be a great idea if painters can also come up with their piece of work! I remember, I recall that I met a guy from Egypt who sent me a pencil-sketch of cartoon made by himself. So, let's also include painters here.

• @anonymous92 i wish i was able to compose poetry :pensive_face:

• @idek2019 Ha Ha... Even if you do not compose, you are still capable of enjoying poems... ain't you? But it seems there aren't many on TWS... I'm still hopeful... let's see how many turn up!

• @anonymous92 ok :thumbs_up_light_skin_tone:

• I had a keen interest in writing Poems since childhood I have a few well written Poems and stories in my diary, I will share them some day.

• I am making music, in a Hands Up/Dance/Hardstyle/Club music since few years. Got few remixes and few singles released in LNG Music, RG Music, Mental Madness Records. I'm bad in writing any lyrics, so I'm always using free vocals, and sometimes only short ones or something. My single "Jinpachi Futushimo - Maximum Overload 2k18" was released in 2018 on Hands Up Freaks label, and it got quite popular in europe.

You can find me on YouTube, SoundCloud, and all over internet :)

It's nothing bug tho, cause I'm an amateur music producer - Jinpachi Futushimo :)

• @Futushimo Nice to know about your love for music. Can you please share the links for TWS members to enjoy your compositions? I'll surely Google you, but still you can share some of your compositions here for us to access them quickly! All my best wishes for your noble ventures...

• @Babaji_ Hi! Welcome to TWS. If your poems are in English, can you please share a few of them here? Or if you write a blog, you may also love to share the link so that we can appreciate a few of your creations. Nice to meet you!

• @Freedom-Writers
    Let's begin the process of sharing.... I'm sure many will eventually follow.... I call this poem:
    A Bird Without it's Wings!

It's a romantic poem where a husband expresses his pain in being unable to understand the needs of his wife. He has been portrayed to convey how he's failing to fathom his wife's expectations from him, how his wife wishes herself to be loved by him:

Click here to view the poem

• So I will put some links here then:

Jinpachi Futushimo - Maximum Overload 2k18

It was my first released official single (I had some singles, but they were released for free)

Tiesto Feat. Kyler England - Take Me (Jinpachi Futushimo Bootleg)

That track went really viral, and it I was on internet show called Hands Up Homeys because of that track

• @anonymous92
    OH yes, it is a love for music. When I'm putting my headphones on, I'm in a different world - my world 😊😉

I like your poem 😎

• @anonymous92 I write poetry (posted here about monthly), compose music, and produce music; both edm and producing other singers. DM if you're interested!
    I release to apple music and other major streaming services

• @anonymous92 Thee say i look graceful.
    I look graceful
    As i keep twirling and turling
    My hair, over and over.
    Thee say I look complete.
    Even when i m alone
    Complete. As i stare blankly into nothing
    Absurdity.
    The motion of tornadoes
    In coffee cups
    Oh those coffee stains in my books
    Thee say thy are lyric
    Thy arent lyric. Thy are careless
    Mind less. Thy are stains.
    Thee say i seem i amuse
    I amuse
    Tracing the oblivious
    The flow of yellow dandelions
    Of baby whiskers
    How do i say my mind is blowing away
    I listen carefully word to word
    Only to keep thyself there, to hold
    Still my mind is wandering around that streetlight flickering next street
    Tranquility o lord no i am quiet
    The vacuous sush of a lip
    The howling whip of thy mind
    I am staining my bed sheets
    In my periods
    Only to know im alive
    My lamentations
    You cant call them graceful
    You donot whisper to them
    At all
    Im not graceful
    I m not graceful
    I m not
    Here

• @anonymous92 I Love poetry!! I make lots of poems you can see on my main profile under 'Best posts' , and I produce lots of music too! You should totally hmu!!

• @moon-noom
    You described something so subtle and deep in such a unique way, I am amazed, I am thankful, I am blessed! Keep penning more such beautiful pieces.... I'm indeed speechless after reading your composition.