• So apparently there is this new bullshit thing happening that got popular on twitter or some shit called number neighbor.

And I just had a 16 year old do that to me on my phone and then try to hit on me as well. I don't have time for this childish bullshit and I don't like the fact that my phone number is being contacted by someone I do not know personally especially by someone who is underage.

My phone provider couldn't block the number because I told them I tried blocking it and he still got through so they think he is using an app and I had to talk to the police to put a report in for harassment and make damn sure they know I ain't no pedophile. They told me as long as I don't send explicit content to him which I wouldn't do either way whether he was of age or not then I am safe.

But still really? This is so childish you don't know who the hell you are contacting by doing that could of actually been a pedophile or even a murderer but also could be someone who is extremely busy with work and you are causing more problems then anything else. I feel like kids today want to be kidnapped and murdered they don't seem to give a shit.

• @Ryiya Welp, I think most people have too much time on their hands and too little brain matter in their head. An empty mind is like a cave in a Fantasy world, there is always the chance of a Troll being inside and ready to attack.

• @Brazilian-guy Yeah I just don't want to be involved with this new trend which it's actually apparently 10 years old but just sparked up again in july. Like you don't know who it is on the other end contacting you. I read one chick actually had to put a police report in because her "number neighbor" said he was going to kill her and sent pictures of himself loading guns. So yeah I have enough issues I am dealing with I really don't need something like that happening. If it does though the cops will be involved.

• @Ryiya, to be honest, this fad could still become so much worse. I mean, let's hope this last as long as any internet fad. like... two months at best.

• @Brazilian-guy Hopefully right now it is global so I don't see it dying down any time soon. What I read is it started back up in july but got more attention in august which it's now december. so probably not I am just hoping the person one number above mine is a senior who doesn't know anything about phones or social media that is all I can hope for.

• @Ryiya In Brazil people arent really doing that yet. it cost a lot to send messages.

• @Brazilian-guy wish I lived there right now lol