• I see so many people talk about TWS like it was something magical, some people even considered it a second home.
    For those that were around when TWS was a hot spot, what was it like? what was your experience?
    What do you think went wrong and how do you think it can be that kind of place again?
    Does anyone think TWS can be back to its good ol' days?
    Does anything think it ever will?

• @OliveOlivia

As promised... here I am.
    TWS is all about the community and the ppl that visit often / everyday. And this is what made TWS great, there was a time where a whole bunch of very interesting and fun users would visit pretty often and things were a bit more lively, but sometimes I wonder and think to myself if that really is the case or if it was only cuz it was "new", cuz when we get a new "toy" everything is exciting and interesting and fun but eventually it gets boring :shrug:

But yeah, TL:DR odl users that left made it amazing! Less pervs, no catfishes and bots more interesting humans, let's say there was a Olivia in every corner :smirk:

• @Lurker said in What Was TWS?:

@OliveOlivia

As promised... here I am.
    TWS is all about the community and the ppl that visit often / everyday. And this is what made TWS great, there was a time where a whole bunch of very interesting and fun users would visit pretty often and things were a bit more lively, but sometimes I wonder and think to myself if that really is the case or if it was only cuz it was "new", cuz when we get a new "toy" everything is exciting and interesting and fun but eventually it gets boring :shrug:

But yeah, TL:DR odl users that left made it amazing! Less pervs, no catfishes and bots more interesting humans, let's say there was a Olivia in every corner :smirk:

Yeah, I guess TWS has this strong drive on fullfilling all needs for as many users as it possibly can :shrug:. But that does block the grows of other things TWS would benifit from.

It would be good if there was a part of TWS were there was only the proper community, separate from all the pervs, catfishs and bots. I mean really, you guys should do that @TalkWithStranger. Stop the mixing. You will hardly allow a proper community to build if this things is flooded with HornyX looking for HornyY to do HornyZ... which it is. Just separate the two worlds somehow. It's not that hard... In case you want my ideas on how to do it, just ask!

• I personally haven't been around at a time when TWS was that great I suppose... For me it has always been like this. I've seen a few interesting users go though... :'( ... I wish it could be different... But I don't really know why they left. I don't really know what about TWS it was that kept them, and what drove them away. I would love to know. I would like to be part of a place that keeps users like them.

But maybe it's just that real life changed for them?

• @petrapark3r said in What Was TWS?:

It would be good if there was a part of TWS were there was only the proper community, separate from all the pervs, catfishs and bots.

They have no need nor intention to do that as that would be separating an already small community into two even smaller community. This runs off ads, if we split the gains in two tws might not survive as it could need more fuel to keep both platforms running.

• @Lurker Sounds like something i was looking forward to when i registered just few mins ago... Not those... well, reddit threads

• @Lurker How do we get more interesting humans and where are they all going?

• Veteran Mods One Woman Army

My time in the old tws has been more than just fun. I loved everything about it.

It was like being in a circus with tons of jokers. Chaotic but entertaining to be a part of.

People were mostly nice to each other. Every newcomer was welcomed.

Public Chat was lively and you could always jump in for a fight,a laugh,a sensible conversation(rarely), some friendly banter or whatever.

Every new topic used to be better than the last one. Replies were legendary sometimes.

Lets say there was a @lurker in every corner :smile:

I can tell all of this bcos ive been here for a while. And tbh, I dont regret wasting time here.

What do you think went wrong and how do you think it can be that kind of place again?

The answer is simple.This website is of little importance irl and so they are gone for good. It can be that kind of a place again, if people like you keep joining.

• @Sup Was there more people around or just the same amount of people but they were online more?

• @OliveOlivia said in What Was TWS?:

@Sup Was there more people around or just the same amount of people but they were online more?

As i said,it was a circus.
    There were a lot more!!
    I think i should tag them all haha.

• @Sup said in What Was TWS?:

@OliveOlivia said in What Was TWS?:

@Sup Was there more people around or just the same amount of people but they were online more?

There were a lot more!!

I think you should. Would be interesting...

@Sup said in What Was TWS?:

@OliveOlivia said in What Was TWS?:

There were a lot more!!

I think you should. Would be interesting...

Okay ill make a topic later.

@Lurker How do we get more interesting humans and where are they all going?

For starters: be active as you are. Post interesting things that gets people to stay, as you are. And petition TWS to split Pervland from Funland :joy:

And petition TWS to split Pervland from Funland

Pervland is funland :smirk:

• @Sup said in What Was TWS?:

@petrapark3r said in What Was TWS?:

You know what I mean :smirk:

@Sup said in What Was TWS?:

@petrapark3r said in What Was TWS?:

You know what I mean :smirk:

No idea man :smirk:

@Lurker How do we get more interesting humans and where are they all going?

I think there is no real recipe to bring interesting people to the platform what needs to be done is find ways for them to stay... And that happens mostly when the community makes you revisit. It should be a place you come cuz you want to talk with your friends not when you are bored.

• @OliveOlivia would love to bump into you on tws.