an essay for father's day

• tws gay club but no homo Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

today is father's day here .. I would like to wish my tws daddy ..
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY maze (idk her current username..)
    so when I was in school. English was secondary language to learn . n teachers not really expected a long English essays from average students. (like me)
    n that time a very funny joke I knew .
    in a vernacular medium school,
    English teacher came (who don't speak in English most of the time) n said students write essay on "best friend" then students write it by helping each other that's y few backbencher students has each word same in a 5-6 line of paragraph which is entire essay. xD
    so they wrote it like.

friends are everywhere but true friends are rare. I have many friends, but ash is my best friend. everyday ash and I go school together. my best friend ash and I play cricket everyday. he often comes in my home my mother loves him very much. a friend in need is friend indeed.

then teacher said write essay on My father backbencher students just replaced word friend to father n said done to teacher πŸ˜‚
    so easy was like

fathers are everywhere but true fathers are rare. I have many fathers, but ash is my best father. everyday ash and I go school together. my best father ash and I play cricket everyday. he often comes in my home my mother loves him very much. a father in need is a father indeed.

• Hella Assassins

@ash33 , Did tws help you with Your English? Tbh I think your English is really good. Snap me a greeting in Snapchat and let me hear your English. Lol. I thought of all my friends and kids from India on this trip often because Canada has so many Indians! Canada should be renamed India West. πŸ˜‚ I was beginning to wonder if anyone was left in India.

• tws gay club but no homo Watch Anime Eyes Gamers

@nightshifter
    yeah , tws helped me a lot in improving english.. still I consider my English is not goodπŸ˜… .. I think I can improve more in future ..
    n mostly indian r in every country n still India is on 2 rank in population

• Chocolate lovers ;) Watch Anime Eyes Music Lovers Gamers

@PakodaKaDiwana like the old gentleman says, "Everyone can be a father but not all of em can be a dad"

Uuh. It broke my tears when you said you dont know your father name ._. Damn bruh, thats hurt.

• Hella Assassins

@ash33 , all those pervs breed a lot! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Good that you are trying to improve your English. You are right, you will not be able to write good essays without knowing the language first. And yes, writing essays is a really perfect way to enhance your knowledge fast. If you asked me, I would recommend you to visit this blog https://bid4papers.com/blog/write-my-essay-free where you will find some great free articles and tips on writing stunning essays.

• Going through the whole process of studying I always tried to improve my writing skills but wasn't able to master it and at some point just decided to use services like the one you can find here because it was a much more convenient solution than wasting tons of time to get each essay done properly.

• free essay writing service does not just come up with random prices. They have a dedicated pricing page that calculates the pricing for your article. It takes into consideration the amount of time you want to have your article finished and they type of article you require. The pricing that comes up is dependent on your demands.

• It's a really good essay. How did you learn to write such a good essay? I don't have such cool skills yet and I have to get professional help from the australian essay writing service. Of course I look at how my essay is written and train to repeat it as well. Tell me how can I improve my vocabulary? Just reading?

• Banned

Domination and Dirty talk from a strong young lady! K.i.K me cutesirenes09

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.