• @Berin But deep down, you kinda like the guy.

• @Div @Karina-Kara What about the kind of anxiety that has no origin? Some times I get really anxious and there is not really a reason why, I'm not-or shouldn't be- stressed, or over thinking, yet my chest is heavy, my heart is beating fast, and my mind is blank as to why.

• Hyperventilating occasionally, cold showers etc

• @TheGoldenMole
    Such unknown causes are still unexplainable to me.
    I try to calm myself down or look for reasons to be so anxious in such cases.
    If you are feeling watched, then let them. They can only gaze afterall. Close the blinds. Turn off the lights.
    If you feel being stalked and followed, evade and hide. Hark for odd sounds and movements.
    Maybe there is a reason afterall.

• @Div said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

@TheGoldenMole said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

@Div @Karina-Kara What about the kind of anxiety that has no origin? Some times I get really anxious and there is not really a reason why, I'm not-or shouldn't be- stressed, or over thinking, yet my chest is heavy, my heart is beating fast, and my mind is blank as to why.

That sounds like a medical issue @TheGoldenMole to me. You better consult a professional, regarding that.
    Take Care :+1:

oh that's nice :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• @Karina-Kara perhaps that is true. Next time I will give myself a reason to be anxious, though im not sure if ill be able to find one

• @TheGoldenMole said in How do you (if you do) deal with anxiety?:

I’m sure we all feel some sort of anxiety. Some of us get severe anxiety, others just get fairly anxious. Shite, I’m anxious right now. But we all have different ways of dealing with it, or some don’t deal with it at all.
    How do you deal with anxiety?

It's true that from time to time, we experience anxiety. As early as 1 year old (or earlier) there will be a time that we become anxious of something or someone as our reaction. Blame this to the chemical reactions in our brains and to our hormones.. LOL.Well, as to asking how I deal with anxiety.Especially the "early adulthood anxieties" I only do these things to overcome this problem..
    1.I breathe slowly and deeply because when we are anxious, we tend to have that trembles and palpitation.It gives you a serene mood after
    2.I pray; I talk to the universe and to the omniscient creature. I jot it down too. It helps me lessen the burdens of the negative outcome
    3.I listen to calming music. Any genre of music depends on my mood of the day. 😂
    4.I trust myself for the greater outcome. I always remind myself for that
    5.I bear it in mind that everything will be alright and let things happen according to HIS will.

I hope it will hepl you overcome anxiety. I can add more btw if you want, I just don't want to spam you with these. Lol
    I'll just give you the 5 rule of my fingers. :)

• just by writing it down. it helps to calm down.

• @TheGoldenMole
    I try to find something more worst then that .. N thinks its not worst situation ..
    Or just listen songs..
    Or talk with myself to find solution .. 😅 sometimes it works for me

• @TheGoldenMole I just keep myself busy or give myself an outlet of sorts. A lot of the time I remind myself I’m overreacting if I get too paranoid as I get super anxious over the smallest of things, but I have a few coping mechanisms that help me as well.

• @TheGoldenMole good question me mate. i suggest you eat alot or you just sleep or you do the exact opposite. by which i mean do some good amount of exertion

• @cjko Thank you all of those sound like good tactics. If you have more and you are comfortable sharing I will be happy to know them

• @Karina-Kara very well put

• I normally stop thinking about the current situation, take a breather and calm myself down by drinking water and thinking about what makes me happy, then I know I;m calm and can go on with what was happening. If you don't calm down then you risk making the situation worse and harder to solve the problem or maybe even make it unsolveable. That's just my oppinion and to be honnest this helps a lot.

• @Indrid-Cold I believe that Stalin, like most who obtained excess power, became intoxicated with this power and proceeded to act despotically, revealing the worst possible. I admire the Russian fervor in its glorious marches, but this was the fruit of an extensive campaign of "deification" of its dictator in exchange for millions of lives reaped.

• @TheGoldenMole with anxiety??...🤔🤔
    I try to ignore that as much as I can, I keep avoiding and ignoring it until its gone...
    To avoid or to ignore it, I used to talk with peoples, talk with y friends, wash my face with Plain water :) And sit like normally with my phone, avoiding it and divert my attention to something else :)

• Gamers

@Jimmy1708
    ♡

• @TheGoldenMole hmm my pleasure to help :)

Another tactics are the ff:
    6.If that is a long-term anxiety about life and everything, I suggest a hobby that surely let you express yourself. You can do it in painting, drawing , crsfting or in photography. It makes you feel lighter and worry free (IMO)
    7. Turn your anxities into poem or song lyrics , I assure you you can make a great sound track of your life ;)
    8. Eating a happy food releases happy hormones :) if you are a foodie, this will greatly help :)
    9. Go step outside of your room , see the brighter and wider perspective. Don't lock yourself inside that four corners and let anxiety engulf you. Warning: it will turn into depression if you will not make something to prevent or to lessen it.
    10. Hangout with people who listen to you, people whom you trust, people who stick with you through good and bad times, truest people on earth ;)

• @cjko all of those sound like really good ideas. thank you for sharing, I appreciate it :)

• @TheGoldenMole you're welcome.. let it out :)
    Your voice should be heard