• Goodmorning ladies in this beautiful day! Today, WE MEN, the hungry animals chasing you all year long will be... well.. chasing you even more? So lets pray the Devil, to help you ladies release that inner bad girl cause today you dominate the game! Do accept our apologies for not bowing to you today, cause if we did we'd poke our nose with our boners.

A man can build a house, but a woman makes it a home. No matter how tough one is, heart is always looking for that special one. You ladies make our days worth remembering, our home peaceful and warm, and parties worth going to haha. Hopefully all of you get the respect and love you deserve and not just today but also on every other day you honor us with your presence. Don't be mad at the pervs, in the end it's your own fault for making us lose our minds. Just making a girl laugh can turn into a competition between men lmao.

Happy Woman's Day, may the angels never leave your side, cause you're the angels we want by ours!

• @Alte Ladies day and my fav radio host doesnโ€™t mention me? :o :(
    Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ

And very cute words ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฆ

• @Alte as you said : Happy Woman's Day, may the angels never leave your side, cause you're the angels we want by ours!

LMAO, Oh hell yeah! I dont belong.. Belahella,wheres the angel in me?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• @LionCara Didn't mention you? What are you not a woman? :D

• @Bela-Hella One day dear, don't give up.