• I met this girl 3 weeks ago.. we talked a bit, danced etc. She had to go home early but i got her number and all. When she left her friends told me i shouldnt ask her out... so i didnt. I cant stop thinking about her... what now?

• That's a tough one there friend. Usually speaking, I'd advise you follow that voice in your chest, but if her friends are saying not to ask her out, I think you should pursue a reason for that before taking your shot. It could be something dangerous you're walking into.

• @Vinko Why did her friends say that? Did you ask them? There must be some reason behind it

• hmm , if you just met her at the club.. follow her friends advice :)

• yeah bro plus the reason why you thinking about her is cause youre attracted to her not in love you probably just wanna have sex with this girl you dont fall in love after meeting her in a club

• you fucked up bro, you were afraid to make a move and kiss her and she lost attraction...

• and that bitch who said dont ask her out tell her to eat a bag of dicks, ask her out again bro, fuck that bch, dont listen to her, and this time you kiss her when she looks at you with a smile, if she doesn't like it, get mad at her and tell her '' I dont understand you'' and kick her outside the house, never blame yourself for misreading signs if a girl pushes you away from trying to kiss her, selfishness and arrogance is sexy for women, never make it your fault. be an asshole, dont be nice.

• women are bches that act innocent because they are born narcissistic and it makes them think their smart, play their game and be a hardcore narcissist like the joker, fuck em hard then dump these hoes at first sign of her not liking you, which is usually them ignoring you or starting problems for no reason, they do this cus their bored, when she does that you show her who boss and you dump that bch at once.

• chat with me...haha!!

• Hey cute girl, your features suggest you are from a stunning tropical/scenic place. Where?