Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.I

• On 11-1-2018 This one boy whose a junior at my school.Tried to kill him self.He tried hanging himself with a rope tying it to a second floor and tried to jump off.But thankfully he's okay.People saved him but as soon as they pulled him away,he tried to to jump again.This boy rides my bus he lives in front of my house.I regret everything i said to him .I was so rude to him every time he said something.I FEEL Like i'm to blame.That morning he came up to me and my friend and said"bye i'm moving somewhere faraway I'm sorry for wat i said in the bus i was joking,Have a good life"I should of known i feel so bad for everything I feel like It's all my fault.Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain. I should of been the one who turned his life around i feel so Guilty.His name was NICK.

• @thatsurgirl_ A lot of times your single world can change someone life. People nowadays are stupid,selfish and heartless. CRUEL PEOPLE.. We should think before saying anything. Life is so sensitive...

• Think before you say. 💔💔

• @thatsurgirl_ that’s really sad to hear about the lad.
    I suffered bullying while at school, form younger kids to.... not a nice thing, I feel for him and hope he sorts things out for the better.
    It is amazing what the spoken word can do to someone, and it’s such a shame that... until something like this happens people don’t even consider how they might be affecting someone...
    I hope this is an eye opener towards consideration of others.
    Just sorry for you that it had to come this way. :(

• @thatsurgirl_ I'm sorry tht happend to ur freind.