• I'm only 15, dont like computers, and dont have close friends...

• @sup said in Looking for new friends.:

A bachelor's degree

I dont think im even getting outta school for now (after looking at my marks).
    SO IM OUTTIE.
    bye

I know. Actually, it's obvious.

• @shaun-durwin said in Looking for new friends.:

@azriel said in Looking for new friends.:

Requirements:
    A bachelor's degree. check
    Must be gorgeous. check
    Birth certificate. check
    24/7 online.check
    Certificate vitae. check
    Must have at least 5 years of experience (friendship). check
    Wealth. check
    Must be a computer literate.. What's a computer??????

Mahalagang mensahe:
    Mahigpit na ipinagbabawal ang mga marurupok.

I don't know either.

• @wtfjudith said in Looking for new friends.:

Requirements:
    A bachelor's degree
    Must be gorgeous
    Birth certificate
    24/7 online
    Certificate vitae
    Must have at least 5 years of experience (friendship)
    Wealth
    Must be a computer literate

Mahalagang mensahe:

I don’t correspond to even half of those but I’ll send Pilou’s noods. Is that good enough?

Looking for a friend not nudes remember?

• That's not a requirements list for friendship. Its a shopping list for an employee. Friends talk, they go to bar, they hang out, they listen and support each other.

• @azriel said in Looking for new friends.:

@wtfjudith said in Looking for new friends.:

Requirements:
    A bachelor's degree
    Must be gorgeous
    Birth certificate
    24/7 online
    Certificate vitae
    Wealth

Mahalagang mensahe:

I don’t correspond to even half of those but I’ll send Pilou’s noods. Is that good enough?

But nudes are my only friends :(

• @wtfjudith said in Looking for new friends.:

@wtfjudith said in Looking for new friends.:

Requirements:
    A bachelor's degree
    Must be gorgeous
    Birth certificate
    24/7 online
    Certificate vitae
    Wealth

Mahalagang mensahe:

But nudes are my only friends :(

Yet you are not nudes' friend. How sed.

• @practicaladam said in Looking for new friends.:

That's not a requirements list for friendship. Its a shopping list for an employee. Friends talk, they go to bar, they hang out, they listen and support each other.

And sometimes they don't exist.

• @azriel friends are there, but there has not been any connection to initiate the start of a network. Like a computer network. Its there, but unless you have a device to connect to it, we can not gain access.
    Loneliness can make us feel like there is no one who cares, but there are people who do.

@azriel friends are there, but there has not been any connection to initiate the start of a network. Like a computer network. Its there, but unless you have a device to connect to it, we can not gain access.
    Loneliness can make us feel like there is no one who cares, but there are people who do.

Prove it

• I can prove nothing without truth. I know people care, its just our false perseption of what we have been conditioned to see and feel. Rather than seeing light a darkly lit room, we focus on how dark it is. By us being here is the start to a source to make the room brighter. I care!! I am a shoulder that has had a fair share of heavy burdens. But I am still here determined to speak truth at all costs. People care, we just don't see it because of how we've be conditioned.

@practicaladam said in Looking for new friends.:

@azriel friends are there, but there has not been any connection to initiate the start of a network. Like a computer network. Its there, but unless you have a device to connect to it, we can not gain access.

Prove it

@azriel an I thought you didn't know what a computer was 😀😁😂😋

I can prove nothing without truth. I know people care, its just our false perseption of what we have been conditioned to see and feel. Rather than seeing light a darkly lit room, we focus on how dark it is. By us being here is the start to a source to make the room brighter. I care!! I am a shoulder that has had a fair share of heavy burdens. But I am still here determined to speak truth at all costs. People care, we just don't see it because of how we've be conditioned.

I know they do but not the people around me in here.

• @shaun-durwin said in Looking for new friends.:

Prove it

@azriel an I thought you didn't know what a computer was 😀😁😂😋

Das simple... I lied.

I can prove nothing without truth. I know people care, its just our false perseption of what we have been conditioned to see and feel. Rather than seeing light a darkly lit room, we focus on how dark it is. By us being here is the start to a source to make the room brighter. I care!! I am a shoulder that has had a fair share of heavy burdens. But I am still here determined to speak truth at all costs. People care, we just don't see it because of how we've be conditioned.

I know they do but not the people around me in here.

Then you ask yourself the question; If those around you in here do not care, are they worth knowing?? Do they also benefit you in a positive way?