• Life can get hard sometimes and not everyone has someone to talk to about whatever is in there head . Do you think it's easier to talk to a stranger about stuff your dealing with then it is to talk to someone you know ? Reasons why.....

• @420girl23 said in This thing called Life.:

Life can get hard sometimes and not everyone has someone to talk to about whatever is in there head . Do you think it's easier to talk to a stranger about stuff your dealing with then it is to talk to someone you know ? Reasons why.....

Hi there’s. Good question by the way.

Personally I find it easier to talk to new people. Firstly there is no bias, they take you as they find you and to be honest this can be real helpful.
    I do (and have) talked about issues I have to friends and family on the past, but I suffer from a little thing called honesty. Don’t get me wrong I have certain dissections concerning people’s feelings etc, but if something needs to be said and you don’t convey yourself it can eat you up inside.
    Haha wow, I lost relationships in the past cause I was to open and my partner didn’t want the truth, but what she wanted to hear.

• I am not an expert in everything and I am the opposite of intelligent but if you want you can chat with me. I know what means having a hard life... Thank you for reading ;).