• To All of My Beloved Fellas (TWS Fam)

As per the day i left TWS, i had decided how to pursue my dreams and to do something in my life. It was a hard decision but i did tell myself, "we have to learn to love someone and to let that person go. For if that person belongs to us, that person will be back at the end, no matter what happen, no matter how long it takes".
    At first, for sure, Judith is always my priorities. If i sign that letter, i have to leave this TWS for 3-6 months. The worst thing i had to face, i might lose Judith. But again, i could not choose both. There is no eternity in this life and that is my answer. Hence, at the end, I let all decisions in Judith's hand, left her a good bye message and made my decisions about what i have to do.
    Leaving Judith and this site were a very hard decision ever. I could not tell how hard it was, such an unbearable also a painful thing for me (i cant believe 7 days seems like 7 years 😭). I believe that this site will be alright because of Global Moderators and Administrator. About Judith, she is a big girl. She will be alright outside there even in here. I convince myself, there is nothing that she cant handle. She is also a mature girl on her age, i fully trust her for it. I also wished her all of the best things in her life and let her go; to make and to take her own decisions, to be whatever she wants to be (even if it is a hurt thing for me) and to continue her journey in her life. This is how reality should work. I love her and this is how my love for her.

For all of my respected fellas, please do not be such a hard feeler because of my absence or my silence. If this one person is hiatus, be friends with other. You will find a bunch of awesome friends here. Also, you have to know, I never wished bad things unless your happiness. A farewell message is not a good bye message. People who love you will always be in your heart, so do you. It is always there even if it is a grief thing. We call it as memories.

No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter-mile away or halfway around the world, you'll always be with me and you'll always be my brother. - Dominic Toretto, Fast and Furious 7

P. S. I will try to be online when i have my freetime during this busy time. Please expect a delay in my response. Many thanks for your attention.

Best,

G. (Aput Zulhamsyah, Judith's last husband, a drama king)

• @g-a wait what? You are leaving this site too?
    What kinda stupid job did you take, huh?

• @rendezvous i dunno. I will get the announcement in next August and do some military training and work boundaries 😭

This week is such a mess up week ever. In 7×24 hours, studying is something that keep me alive. This is so suck tbh.

• @g-a said in An Explanation Letter:

@rendezvous i dunno. I will get the announcement in next August and do some military training and work boundaries 😭

This week is such a mess up week ever. In 7×24 hours, studying is something that keep me alive. This is so suck tbh.

Aww poor baby.
    All the best for your afterlife, the military life. I hope you keep on coming here often.
    Bye!

• @g-a In other words, you are addicted :grin:
    0_1531995352087_582753089347b.jpeg

• @therisingsun said in An Explanation Letter:

@g-a In other words, you are addicted :grin:
    0_1531995352087_582753089347b.jpeg

0_1531999489408_Screenshot_2018-07-19-18-22-19-1.png

• u r nt a drama king g, u r a drama emperor!drama king

• @barton said in An Explanation Letter:

u r nt a drama king g, u r a drama emperor!drama king

But i was born to create another drama in your life, in this tws and in this world dude 😼
    So, i am a drama king!
    0_1532001651500_images (11).jpeg

• @g-a before you go

Give us the kittens
    we will feast upon them in your honor
    I bet theyre cute

• @willow I heard drinking the blood of seven kittens grants you immortality they were adorable!!!

• @alive_wtfjudith

Oh my gosh in that case we should feast upon their adorable flesh and savour every bite of the magic within totally make sure to give them all of out love and affection! Because they deserve it

• @willow said in An Explanation Letter:

@g-a before you go

Give us the kittens
    we will feast upon them in your honor
    I bet theyre cute

I'd like to introduce you all of my kittens ❤
    0_1532147660349_Kittens.jpg
    From left to the right:
    La Nina Belleza (9 days)
    El Nino Felicio (9 days)
    Chibi Maude Félino (2 months)
    Elgoro Joli Thierry (2 months)