• @TalkWithStranger @RAGNAR , Your mod @Willow is behaving like mad. I had taken ban from Ragnar for 5 days and she unbanned me . Then , when I asked for reason she writes something stupid on my profile.

So , Please ban me forever or tell your mod @Willow to stop this.i got a serious ego problem.

1_1529857701717_Screenshot_2018-06-24-21-46-07-339_com.talkwithstranger.randomchat.png 0_1529857701690_Screenshot_2018-06-24-21-49-29-739_com.talkwithstranger.randomchat.png

• @yoursbucky

If you stopped picking on her, mby she didn't need to be such an ass, just sayin

• You are a good person...but you need certain changes in the way you behave(silly comments etc) and the way you interfere in other's business (especially mods).
    Start being more sensible and you will be treated fantabulously "bro".

• @sup , Could you do me a favour? Please ban me forever.

• @yoursbucky
    @talkwithstranger we discussed that we are no longer allowed to ban users just because they want to be banned. I took the liberty to unban yoursbucky, and that was one of the reasons why.
    Since we are mentioning me writing something on your profile, Id like to see further proof that I did this. For all we know, you wrote that just to make me look bad.
    Since you are trying to call me out, lets discuss what you have been sending to my private messages
    0_1529861713356_2EC66494-063E-4F38-849C-C05ED139D762.jpeg
    You continuously spammed my private messages until i answered. 0_1529861745020_009CC6E3-E01D-4DBC-8846-B52048B62E5A.jpeg
    I was done being kind to you and I apologize for using profanity (eh jk, im not sorry). But i asked you to leave me alone and yet you have continued. 0_1529861788353_C308C9EF-2C7C-43A5-BDCC-6B21A64AF0EC.jpeg
    You have now begun harassing me, saying that I am obsessed with you, when you are the one messaging me. So sorry, but I could never love an idiotic asshole.
    0_1529861837224_860C38C1-A4C8-4D44-A190-57DF27AB02B0.jpeg
    You use namecalling to spite me and call me stupid. Well sweetheart, youre a pretty dumb fuck too.

Once again, lets discuss what “ego” problems are.
    Definition of ego: the self importance or self esteem of one’s self.
    So tell me Bucky. Does a suicidal, anorexic, self harming bitch like myself seem like I have a big ego? Nada baby boy.
    Ego problems is a person coming to another acting entitled, treating others as if everyone owes them something
    And thats exactly what you did

I asked you to leave me alone and now you do this
    So yes @RAGNAR i have some things I would like to discuss
    And as for you @yoursbucky get a fucking life and quit trying to talk shit about me

• @willow Can I post whole drama and Chat to explain everything. Why ate you are showing just one side. I texted all of that when , U have already done that stupidity. Check the timing dear.

• @yoursbucky said in Willow has lost her mental stability:

@willow Can I post whole drama and Chat to explain everything. Why ate you are showing just one side.

Go ahead and post the whole thing
    I have nothing to hide

Bottom line is that I was being spammed and harassed by you while I was trying to mind my own business and enjoy myself

• @willow Oh Really, I am harassing a girl who is elder than me and also a moderator. And she is a victim and she can't even able to defend herself.

Btw If I have harassed you then why don't you have taken leagal action. You have power for that .

And dont worry @Willow this doesn't cause any problem in your moderator power. So, just chill and take legal action.

@willow Oh Really, I am harassing a girl who is elder than me and also a moderator. And she is a victim an she can't defend herself.

Just because you capitalize your text, it does not mean you have a strong argument.
    Hell yeah Im a girl. Which means I will absolutely 100% whoop your ass
    Because I am older than you, it finally makes since why you seem so immature, because you are.

Btw If I have harassed you then ehy don't you have taken leagal action. You have power for that .

I have no intentions of doing anything super serious, youre no worth the effort. All i ask is that you leave me the fuck alone and quit making drama because tbh, youre the one in the wrong here, not me.

And dont worry @Willow this doesn't cause any problem in your moderator power. So, just chill and take legal action.

Just chill??
    Oh baby boo, i was being chill abt this, youre the one that made a whole topic abt it, not me. Whos the obsessed one here? Hint: it isnt me

• @yoursbucky

Should I also post the stupidity you plagued my dms with? And also the part you left the chat cuz you got out of arguments?

• @yoursbucky why do you have to live in a life of drama? Why do you think you have the right to belittle someone in public when you, yourself, have issues as well. This chat site is to meet new people and learn new things but here recently it’s been all @yoursbucky finding ways to start drama. Finding ways to stir shit. Boy let me explain something to you. Not everything has to be about you. This world is bigger then you. You don’t have to be the center of attention. If you wanna leave then leave. You:

1. Don’t have to be banned to leave.
    2. Don’t have to start drama with someone because they ‘unbanned’ your precious account
    3. Don’t have to attack them publicly about something they were suppose to do.
    4. Don’t have to make such a big scene about everything.
      I’m sorry if you have issues with this site but I don’t believe I’m the only one thinking this when I say it. STOP THE SHIT. STOP THE DRAMA. DUDE YOU WANNA GO?

GO!

Don’t belittle someone who YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE STROY OF. PUBLICALLY ATTACKING HER MAKING HER FEEL PITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS. BE RESPONSIBLE PLEASE.
    If you wanna go. Nobody is stoping you.
    Also @Willow I’m so sorry someone is acting this way towards ya I hate to see someone hurting my family.

• Music Lovers

@mr-h said in Willow has lost her mental stability:

@yoursbucky

Should I also post the stupidity you plagued my dms with? And also the part you left the chat cuz you got out of arguments?

Please do

• @willow yes, but full

• Music Lovers

@yoursbucky said in Willow has lost her mental stability:

@willow yes, but full

Not as a moderator,
    But as a user,
    I just want you to know how ridiculous and stupid I think you are
    🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

• @Willow I think there are lot of members of your army is missing here. Have you not informed them? I already told this to anyone that what will happen. I am just laughing 😂😂😂😂

• @yoursbucky

0_1529863226133_Untitled-1.jpg

I know you need drama, to give some spice to your boring life, but leave me and my friends the fuck away from your shitty drama

@Willow I think there are lot of members of your army is missing here

Sounds to me like youre a touched butthurt at how many people ‘like’ me. So sorry that you couldnt be nice enough to join my family. Then maybe we would support you too.

. Have you not informed them? I already told this to anyone that what will happen. I am just laughing 😂😂😂😂

Good
    May I delete your topic and we can be mature adults about this and talk abt it in private messaging?

• @yoursbucky also. I’m not done. You mention @Willow as the “ego queen” last I checked Bucky. You the one posting shit about people not even worried about the consequences about what you do. Your also the one thinking your always in the right. Always correct. Last I checked if @Willow was the ego queen then your an ego god. You simply cannot accept that you are in the wrong. Did willow publicly attack you? No. Did willow say things about you until you posted a whole topic to her being “mentally unstable”? No. If I can remember correctly, your always complaining about how you get bullied and attacked here. I even remember you writing ANOTHER whole post about it. Hmmm... sounds so hypercritical. I wonder if everyone who is hypercritical is completely mentally stable? If not that just makes you even more of a hypercrit. Bruh what is the point of this even? It has no purpose? Throw a tantrum because you don’t have enough control to leave the site by yourself? Throw a tantrum because a MOD is doing what SHE is suppose to do? Throw a tantrum because all you do in willows pms is bug the hell out of her? Seems like a good life to live. How old are you even? What kind of life is it living just annoying people because you want something done NOW. Like a little kid. Like someone who doesn’t know the meaning of maturity. It’s amazing what these people here are like. I know you didn’t say anything to me directly. But you said something to willow who is like my sister. I know she’s been going through shit lately and I’ve asked her and she never mentioned it after her profile bio changed so I left it be. But Bucky. You never know what someone is going through. NEVER. Her fucking mom could have died and she thinks it was her fault and now your saying she has MENTAL ISSUES? DO YOU NOT SEE THE ISSUE HERE? or are you always correct?

• I don't think that I have called anyone of you 😂😂😂. Maybe @Willow has called you to defend her side.

@Willow R u feeling bad?? Isn't this frustrating ? that you are using all your means and source to defeat one newcomer who is alone.

I am sorry but I am not like everyone else that I follow you and take your favour because you are a moderator and old user. I will point out again and again whatever I will find wrong.

• @yoursbucky Honestly, I don't know what has happened here and I won't take part for anyone, but accusing someone of mental instability is very serious. I know you are aware of how defamations can affect a person (https://chatrooms.talkwithstranger.com/topic/19277/yoursbucky-is-pedophile)
    If you have a problem with a user, in this case moderator, you can contact the administrators privately, there's no need to create this drama