• @thestrangest

"There we fucking go again, no proof just he said she said bullshit"

• Maybe I should've said the word rumor so you wouldn't think I thought it was true, but yeah other people did say that, not kidding.

"OH REALLY, so a guy was basically bullied off the site for something you're not sure was true or not and you're still defending what people did to him, k"

• He was a dick to me anyways.

"Strongle agree"

• Glad you do.

"Y tho"

• I have my own reasons.

""Your english is pretty bad here, look if you're annoying her, stop, if she's annoying you, ignore her, who gives a shit."

• I do lmao.

"You're saying that as if it's a fact whilst a second ago you were saying they might just be rumours, can you like not?"

• "You have pretty bad english" "rumours" lmao

"You lied about your age to me which is normal i guess but 0 is the answer as far as I know"

• k

"Okay then I was wrong, you have catfished before. True the only thing I know is that I don't know anything"

• Exactly so why say something that you have no knowledge over and claim you are right when you weren't involved in the first place?

"Who said that? Sorry that's not my problem, if he provides no proof then he's also just spreading a harmful rumour which be hypocritical"

• I know it's not your problem LMAO, it's obviously not meant to be directly towards you. This is the reason why I am saying this, because of some absolute bs he just said lmao.

"Guys, why is everyone keeping in the dark on layla, k that girl/woman might have lied about who se is by sending people pics of an unknown model, the fact that the model is unknown makes it less likely she was lying but still probably for me to know for sure i'd have to fucking see these supposed real pics of her."

"Guys stop keeping me in the dark"

• What are you fucking talking about?

"Im starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have respond and kept this part in my reply"

• Yeah, you shouldn't have respond at all tbh.

"Btw that means that if you're attracted to teens you're not a pedo, there's another word for that"

• Do you know what sexually attracted means?
  • Watch Anime Eyes

@ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ said in @yoursbucky is pedophile!!!!!:

@thestrangest

"There we fucking go again, no proof just he said she said bullshit"

• Maybe I should've said the word rumor so you wouldn't think I thought it was true, but yeah other people did say that, not kidding.

Hum? In what point in this sentence did you assert an idea or say something that makes sense, what are you even saying?

"OH REALLY, so a guy was basically bullied off the site for something you're not sure was true or not and you're still defending what people did to him, k"

• He was a dick to me anyways.

As if that's a justification

"Strongle agree"

• Glad you do.

"Y tho"

• I have my own reasons.

Jigga reasoning is universal

""Your english is pretty bad here, look if you're annoying her, stop, if she's annoying you, ignore her, who gives a shit."

• I do lmao.

Noice

"You're saying that as if it's a fact whilst a second ago you were saying they might just be rumours, can you like not?"

• "You have pretty bad english" "rumours" lmao

Rumours? Yeah that's what my phone is suggesting to be true, same for google when you search "rumour definition"

0_1528410308986_Screenshot_20180608-002420.jpg

"You lied about your age to me which is normal i guess but 0 is the answer as far as I know"

• k

"Okay then I was wrong, you have catfished before. True the only thing I know is that I don't know anything"

• Exactly so why say something that you have no knowledge over and claim you are right?

When the fuck did i say that? Shtfckup

when you weren't involved in the first place?

Because as far as i know what happened to the guy wasn't justified and those who disagree have the burden of proof

"Who said that? Sorry that's not my problem, if he provides no proof then he's also just spreading a harmful rumour which be hypocritical"

• I know it's not your problem LMAO, it's obviously not meant to be directly towards you. This is the reason why I am saying this, because of some absolute bs he just said lmao.

I'm just sayin' i hold no sides here for now other than the agnostic, i only search for clarification

"Guys, why is everyone keeping in the dark on layla, k that girl/woman might have lied about who se is by sending people pics of an unknown model, the fact that the model is unknown makes it less likely she was lying but still probably for me to know for sure i'd have to fucking see these supposed real pics of her."

Oh well i guess you're right, I'd still like to see how she actually looks tho

"Guys stop keeping me in the dark"

• What are you fucking talking about?

How she actually looks ig but you can forget it

"Im starting to think that maybe I shouldn't have respond and kept this part in my reply"

• Yeah, you shouldn't have respond at all tbh.

Responded* why did i correct this whilst there are millions of other errors i skipped? Idk

"Btw that means that if you're attracted to teens you're not a pedo, there's another word for that"

• Do you know what sexually attracted means?

"Hebephilia and ephebophilia are sexual preferences for pubescent and post-pubescent youths, respectively."

Shtfckup

Source:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronophilia?wprov=sfla1

• Well that was interesting to read..
    But seriously @YoursBucky don’t worry, you’re not a pedophile dude wtf XD

• @thestrangest Well idc tbh, I’m just only here because of @Batman saying some shit and then you decided to join, I’m not going to even deal with you know lol. Always wanting a reply when we dm

• @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ said in @yoursbucky is pedophile!!!!!:

@thestrangest Well idc tbh, I’m just only here because of @Batman saying some shit and then you decided to join, I’m not going to even deal with you know lol. Always wanting a reply when we dm

"Always wanting a reply when we dm", what? Are you saying you're always waiting for a reply? Me no understandino

• @thestrangest No, I’m saying you’re always waiting for a reply lmao

• @ƀunny , Please post your screenshot its more than 13-14 hour , Since you have claimed.

Everyone Please ask for proof from her.

@ƀunny , If you are regretting about this , then tell everyone that you had claimed wrong. And I am promising you that I will not say a single words about this in future because I am not molester like you.

• @yoursbucky I like how you are making this a big deal lmao.

• Gamers

@yoursbucky said in @yoursbucky is pedophile!!!!!:

@ƀunny , Please post your screenshot its more than 13-14 hour , Since you have claimed.

Everyone Please ask for proof from her.

@ƀunny , If you are regretting about this , then tell everyone that you had claimed wrong. And I am promising you that I will not say a single words about this in future because I am not molester like you.

Why your font size soo BIG hahah

• Thanks Everyone for your support and opinions

@Ƀunny and @ᑕᖇiᗰᔕ-ᑎ are exposed and they are now abusing me on Public Chat because of their frustration and I am enjoying that. I have chosen public post because I wanted to finish all this at once instead of having daily argument with her.

Now , I am sure that she will think many times before molesting or claiming false allegations on anyone.

• What. The. Fuck. 😂

• @thesavanahgirl yeaaaa....A LOT of shit happened :joy:

• @thesavanahgirl i see that 😂😂

• @thesavanahgirl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 , I know this is funny but it was important.

• @im-a-bae said in @yoursbucky is pedophile!!!!!:

@thesavanahgirl yeaaaa....A LOT of shit happened :joy:

@im-a-bae Including your relationship with @RAGNAR right? :p

• @yoursbucky dude, i wanna ask, is this "Bunny" who made layla left? Do you know that? If yes, i guess she is a bad bunny ¬.¬ may be someday there is another story that this "Bunny" bring up and expose until that person feel some bullying and intimidating by her. Glad you clear this story. Many thanks dude!

• @g-a hahahaha you mean your hopes of me officially getting together with @RAGNAR then yea :joy:

• @im-a-bae said in @yoursbucky is pedophile!!!!!:

@g-a hahahaha you mean your hopes of me officially getting together with @RAGNAR then yea :joy:

We need Mrs. Alpha you know :p @im-a-bae

• @g-a yea but it wouldn't be me :joy:

• This post is deleted!