• @vahid-0 said in What is your imagination about god?:

@thestrangest the concept of virtual particles is describing in quantum field theory--its hard now to say it here--

You're not a physicist

• @thestrangest ok you r right!!!!! Excuse me man but i think u r so arrogant---change ur behaviour---u think that all people are liar, like urself

• Watch Anime Eyes

@vahid-0 said in What is your imagination about god?:

@thestrangest ok you r right!!!!! Excuse me man but i think u r so arrogant---change ur behaviour---u think that all people are liar, like urself

@stranger-danger, @Willow, @sup, @ShutUp... now this, this is perfection.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@vahid-0 You admit to having falsely claimed that you're a physicist A.K.A. lied, then you call me a liar(even though ice never lied about anything which isn't true in your case) and an arrogant(arrogance is defined as thinking that you are superior to others and that you are in some way special, It is an insult to be called arrogant by those around you, you called me that even though I'm the one debating for the point of view that I'm(humanity in general) insignificant in the universe and you're the one who's arguing that the universe was made for us and that from the millions of religions in history you are just lucky enough to have been born in the right one because you're and the rest are going to hell because you deserve heaven and they don't)person, Iโ€™d like to see your point of view but I canโ€™t get my head that far up my ass. Look here , there's nothing wrong with my behaviour, i was actually going to prepare a long ass reply but fuck you, you don't deserve my time. From now on everything you say to me will be ignored and when you ask why(because you're an unpleasant disrespectful incomprehensible moronic idiotic repugnant repulsive religious ignoramus) I'll just link you to this

• @thestrangest said in What is your imagination about god?:

@thestrangest ok you r right!!!!! Excuse me man but i think u r so arrogant---change ur behaviour---u think that all people are liar, like urself

@stranger-danger, @Willow, @sup, @ShutUp... now this, this is perfection.

Guys can we just spam this post with fan fiction since nobody is replying to it constructively anymore?

• @thestrangest man pls smile----im really physicist---u can ignore that----i belive my god is the best--you have also ur beliefs--i do respect for other people's beliefs---just this---if i said something that made u sad pls excuse me---

• @thestrangest here i lost a few brain cells reading just one sentence of this:

Shrek was hanging out in hiz swamp when dankey came over too sea how he waz doin "Waz Up Shrok, How are u doing. How much has yor dikk grown from the swamp jeuce"? shrock said, "its grown about 2 inches, so now i can try to mind control and rap-e the prinssess". Then, right after dankey wint into the house, Lord shartfuad came around. He waz very suspiccius of shrock because the gingerbread man said he heard skreams commin from shrocks swamp. Shartquad beleevd the gingerbread man even thouht the gingerbread man was part nigger. Lord shartquad then sant his men and sex people to grow and get shrock out of his swap so he chhold get mor sex people and get his dikk bigger from the swamp juuce .The general then told shrock that there where sum hot girlz outside that wanted to sukk shrocks 10 ench dick, even thouht nobody wanted to do that with shrock bekause shrock iz a nigger. But Shrok wasnt fallin for it even thouht he waz a stupid nigger. He wanted lord shartquad's men and kichin/sex slaves out of his swamp so he could jerk off and fuck his sex slaves, so he got some 2555555 layer onions out of his dump and swalod them down without chewing them lik e a nigger swalowing KFC .

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12934219/1/epic-shrek-fanfic

• @willow Lololol ....this is Epic !!! :joy: :joy:

I want to know the mindset of the author while he wrote this .... methinks Acid trip or LSD was involved in the manufacturing of this Quality content.

Seriosuly tho... as someone who has some experience in the field , I can tell you
    ..it's far more difficult to write in such tangent & alice in wonderland esque manner than people will give the piece credit for ...

• @stranger_danger i was thinking maybe some hallucinogens as well

Seriously tho, this is a spelling and grammar NIGHTMARE

• @willow :relaxed: ..& funny AF because of it.

It' so very interesting thinking & trying to analyze the mindset of the author ... Eccentric Genius !!

• Watch Anime Eyes

@thestrangest man pls smile----im really physicist---u can ignore that----i belive my god is the best--you have also ur beliefs--i do respect for other people's beliefs---just this---if i said something that made u sad pls excuse me---

Look the only reason i don't believe you is that the majority of physicists are atheist in all domains of physics but there are a couple other reasons too. What domain of physics are you in? Because if you're either a quantum or astro physicist then you have no place asking some of the questions you've asked

• @vahid-0 There is no God, its all bullshit,

1. The bible was written by a pagan on his death bed
    2. There is no hell or heaven is just a fairy tale when we die thats it its all over
    3. Nothing in religion can be proven to be real

• @princessjodi hey shall we chat?

• @thestrangest my bosom friend,,my field is Atomic and molecular physics and want to continue it in particle physics---i am just curious about other beliefs in god...
    Asking is half of knowledge.

• @sexy8 I would love to

• @princessjodi can you follow me then?

• @princessjodi but who has sent all prophets-

@thestrangest my bosom friend,,my field is Atomic and molecular physics and want to continue it in particle physics---i am just curious about other beliefs in god...
    Asking is half of knowledge.

For somebody who studies physics you suck immeasurably at metaphysics, you ask extremely ignorant metaphysical questions for a physicist, you need to watch that, and yes "understanding is half the solution"

• @vahid-0 we are but our own gods...

@princessjodi but who has sent all prophets-

No one, there's no such thing as a literal prophet unless god is proven to exist, saying that god exists because of prophets and prophets because of god is circular logic (a fallacy).