• There was this girl in our workplace whom I liked the most. She’s pretty, smart, funny and we’re good friends. She’s exactly whom I’ve been looking for. I have been crushing on her since I first laid my eyes on her angelic face. She’s really my proof of saying that Thai ladies are amazing. I tried several times to tell her about how I feel but she would just turn me down right away. I thought she’s not ready to be in a relationship with anyone then. But the truth was, she had been in a relationship with my dad for months. I saw it in my dad’s phone one time. Actually, he was planning to introduce her to me over dinner. I don’t know how to face her. How should I tell my dad? How should I handle them both?

• @morganstar I know how hard your situation is because you're in the middle of the two important people in your life but you better accept that she's not for you. Give your dad a chance because you're still young and I know you can find the right girl for you.

• @morganstar give way to your dad, someday you can find a girl better than her.

• What a small world. That must really sucked.
    I think that, if you and your dad are like, close or buddies, you could say it to him when you are alone. Like approach him honestly. Because it would be heartbreaking for you to bottle up those feelings. He might understand.
    But if you and your dad are not really that close, then I don't really know how you should approach him.
    But also, don't forget to think about their feelings for each other. They love each other, and so you must learn to let go and be happy for them.

• @morganstar love unconditionally and selflessly.. according to me 2 possibilities will happen in this s situation.. dad will loose son
    Son will loose dad ..
    may be I do not know think about it
    your love is one sided correct ? Or it's just sexual attraction?? do you know she loves you as you do? Does she know you love her ? love is both ways, possessive is one sided love, it look like it you are possessed to get her in the name of love !! I think she is being nice to you to accept her as step mum !? which you are mistake for sexual attraction? U need to elebrate from her side what she thinks about you .. may be I can help you more regarding this !!

• @morganstar A bit shocking and confused! Always keep reminding yourself that these feelings are likely temporary and will pass soon, no matter how hard you're crushing right now. Feelings are like clouds, sometimes they linger around for a little while casting shade and sometimes they float by rather quickly. No matter how fast or slow they're going, they're still moving. You've got this.

If you’re trying to get over a crush, take heart in the fact that most people have been where you are. Crushes are common, and you’ll probably go on to have several more.

Just remember a failed crush has nothing to do with your worthiness or who you are as a person. Sometimes, it’s just as simple as incompatibility with the person you fall for.

Realizing there’s no chance of a relationship doesn’t always prevent a crush, or help you get over one.What can help is time. It may not seem like it right now, but before long, your feelings likely won’t feel so intense. They might even fade completely.

• I think his dad him having 3 some by now in same bed !! Because I forgot to check the date !!

• @morganstar just follow ur dreams