• I have been a victim of online dating before. The story goes with a foreign woman and I meeting for the first time. I even flew to her country to see her. I spent thousands of dollars and especially sacrificing my time with my only child. I’m divorced by the way.

So we decided to meet in this certain place, set a time and have dinner. But the worst thing happened. A very skinny woman who looked like 40 years old came close to me and told me she’s the one I’ve been chatting for weeks and I was petrified. The pictures she has been sending me for weeks did not even match to what I saw that day. I lost all interests. I don’t want to be rude at that time, so I spent time some with her for an hour. I wasn’t just pissed but felt so betrayed.

Since then, I cursed on pretty much any dating sites. I promised myself not to try it again. Months passed and a friend of mine is getting married. He’s going to marry a foreign woman he met through a dating foreign events in Peru Women. I guess it’s another form of dating. But he told me it’s not. According to him it’s a legit event and the women are real. He told me the profiles in the website he purchased the tour from are current and very authentic. He encouraged me to give it a try.

Should I try it? Do you think this site is much better than what I used before? My child wants a mom and I want to be married ASAP. Thanks for your responses!

• ...you flew out without even having a cam chat first?

• Gamers

ughh these posts again

• @jessicar Oops, I misread your comment. Well, to be honest, that didn't happen. I kept on asking her if we could do it, but she said she can't. She even assured me she's legit and I believed her! That's where I was being a derp. But I need advice if I should give online dating a second chance. Thanks!

• @jynextremist Why what's wrong with my post dude?

• @jessicar I was wondering about that too. :D @your1ofakind did you really fly to her country without doing VC even once?

• @your1ofakind said in Giving online dating a second chance:

@jessicar Oops, I misread your comment. Well, to be honest, that didn't happen. I kept on asking her if we could do it, but she said she can't. She even assured me she's legit and I believed her! That's where I was being a derp. But I need advice if I should give online dating a second chance. Thanks!

If you badly need a wife rn, then go for it. Just be extra cautious so that things like that won't happen again.
    Lesson learned: Always asks for a video chat/call. xD

• @your1ofakind Your experienced was so terrible, I would also be scared of trying again if that's the case. But then again, you should never give up on love because nobody succeed without failing it for the first time. Just be sure that the site you're going to join in again is legit. Good luck dude!

• think first before you decide if you want to join again and make sure that's dating sites are legit. there's a lot of scammers nowadays. trust no one.