• @evan-elderson said

@alucard it's honest wage. Went through hell through to get to get the right to do the job but I do my best to stay as humble as possible.

@evan-elderson It shows.
    Your attitude ...your way of writing , your eagerness to learn & speak the young aged shit ...when most will dismiss it as child's play...It's refresing.

The respect you show others ... that same respect is reflected back at you.
    I like you ,just as many others have become fond of you.

You had to pass through many challenges ,but you are here now ...I find you to be a good man.
    Thanks for being you.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@evan-elderson i know this might sound weird, maybe i didn't show it to you but your first profile picture reminded me of someone i disliked for some reason(many people i dislike actually) and i maybe i was unconsciously formatted to dislike you because of that. Now that I've read more of you're posts (and that you changed that old profile pic to this new one) i think you're a great guy. Lol I'm not even sure if you changed it anymore i just know that after i read more of your stuff and i realised you're older and more knowledgeable than i originally thought you stopped reminding me of those people and somehow that changed how your profile pic looked for me. I'm sorry if i was unfriendly

• @alucard said in I'm back people!!!!!:

@evan-elderson

I'd imagine, war is hell

Do you have some interesting war stories?

P.S. you might want to reread your post, many accidental repetition errors but i got what you wanted to say

I'm sorry if asking for war stories is too far since it hasn't been a long time since you were dismissed

• @boots22 i shall be this way lol

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson just speaking my mind ,soldier.
    Like one of the military's "Permission to speak freely" thing.. i didnt ask for permission.
    I would make a poor soldier. Lol . :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy: :face_with_tears_of_joy:

• @evan-elderson i heard 50% of homeless people in the states are veterans, the gouvernment sure cares doesn't it?

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson said in I'm back people!!!!!:

@thestrangest I don't know what the percentage is... but to be honest a lot of them choose to be homeless. The VA can help them, they stupidly refuse to get help.

Why do they decide to?

• -deleted-

• Watch Anime Eyes

@evan-elderson that's weird, what do you think is the relation between them being veterans and them becoming homeless?

• @thestrangest said in I'm back people!!!!!:

@evan-elderson that's weird, what do you think is the relation between them being veterans and them becoming homeless?

Does they come home and find it hard to find a job?

• Ok guys it's 2:25AM here goodnight

• @thestrangest said in I'm back people!!!!!:

Ok guys it's 2:25AM here goodnight

& its 5:55 AM here ..i spent the entire night awake. :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face: :loudly_crying_face:

Goodnight bro & everyone.

• Same here, it's 1:29, sweet dreams everybody ❤🖤❤

• -deleted-

• -deleted-