• It has been a while since I've actually spent this much time on TWS. The past few months I've gotten quite busy in my life and all I've been able to do is stop by and check in from time to time.

These past few days I've been coming on for longer periods, seeing people say that this site and community is "not the same as it used to be" and stuff like that. I see why they think that. It makes total sense for quite a few reasons, and I must admit... I agree. It does feel kinda dead for some reason.

Anyways, I think one of the biggest issues revolving around this is that new 'Anonymous Topic' feature. I haven't really seen anyone talk about it. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that it certainly seems to be contributing to this site's overall decline. I could be wrong.

• -deleted-

• @korglife17 Reptile joined relatively recently.

Reptile believed he was going to experience PG 13 posts & thoughtful peers.
    He had no idea what he was getting himself into...

the depth of debauchery & excess he has experienced !! seen shitposts you wouldn't believe !!

more testosterone than College frat houses,
    enough jailbaits to alert interpol ,
    & enough horny people to supply Hell with , for the next Century!

Alas!! his poor sweet soul has been corrupted ,he has got Super Cancer & is surely destined for 9'th circle of hell.

Reptile has seen post like this with nostalgic authors writing of enough sweet past to give a Tibetan monk diabetes .

Reptile doesnot have any memory of "The good old days"
    ..from the beginning he has seen TWS at it's lowest , he has no expectation .

If this platform reaches any deeper it will push against Satan's horns.

The only way to go from here is up.

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson Oh yeah ,I know it can be worse.Much worse.
    Just trying to be funny & make people laugh ,you know...

So atleast people will find some reason to enjoy themselves when they come here.
    If my words can make people have a good time ,then it's my greatest pleasure..

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson Yeah ,no problem .

“Pain shared, my brother, is pain not doubled but halved. No man is an island”
    ― Neil Gaiman

..This is the place to share your past & tell of your nightmares. To Unburden yourself of those memories.
    There are many people here with large hearts & open mind like yourself who will understand your pain & help you stay strong ,come what nightmares.

We all have screwed up pasts ,that we would rather forget.. most perhaps not as traumatic as yours.
    But it is what is ..

You were a soldier.Doing your duty.
    Not a murderous lunatic.

There is a beautiful quote ...
    “God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it”

I donot know about God or his exam patterns but I do find it insightful.
    Sink or swim.
    You faced toughest of challenges -physical ,mental & moral & have emerged from it stronger.
    Perhaps you would rather not have faced it ,but it's also true you are stronger than others because of it.

We all come here ..strangers from different places ,of different ages ..to get away from it all.
    We take on masks ,different names to hide ourselves but wish to share our pain ,our stories .

Donot shy away , share at your own pace ,at your own time or not at all..trust that not all people are judgmental assholes & will be here for you.

• -deleted-

• @evan-elderson Of course .

One for all ,all for one.
    Its true we have never met ,perhaps may never meet.
    Doesnt mean we are not friends.

We support each other ,even if its just with words.
    Words Are Powerful – They Can Make or Break You.

& so we will craft the best of words ,the most heartening of sentences & loving of passages for you.
    To show our care to you.

We , from different continents ,different timelines ,races ,religions,ages come together here ..a giant melting pot of diversity.

We become friends.
    We do what friends do ,we support each other.
    Donot feel lonely ,we are here for you.

• -deleted-

• -deleted-

• @stranger_danger said in My Theory - The Times Are Changing:

Oh yeah ,I know it can be worse.Much worse.
    Just trying to be funny & make people laugh ,you know...
    So atleast people will find some reason to enjoy themselves when they come here.
    If my words can make people have a good time ,then it's my greatest pleasure..

I have the same motive man.
    respect