What's the most pain you've ever experienced in life?

• @priyakolli Don't be sad, I'm sure he is watching over you. He loves you. <3

• Music Lovers

@agentk My prayers go to you and your family. <3 Keep fighting

• @layla nah u see im cured now but thanks anyway but ww are very blessed

• @layla the truth is that the mental suffering I've experienced is a lot worse than the physical. "Sticks and stones might break my bones but words will never hurt me" is something i am currently relating to but i didn't always, I'm not talking about bullying but imagine something much worse. Well let me just tell you what's the most physically painful experience I've been through, well let's see:

-I've hit my head with my 2 nunchaku many times before I mastered them
    -Ive cut my fingers pretty bad many times just because I do lot of D.I.Y. projects but that's nothing
    -I've got injured a lot of times by just falling so my body has like 4 big scars just because of that
    -I've broken my right hand 3 separate times at 3 different places
    -I got hit in the balls many times, i can barely feel it when it happens now (good luck having kids)
    -I got hit by a car and flipped 4 times in the air before landing(lol i also was in a knife attack 1 week from that accident)
    -I got a nail through my forehead almost going through my skull(still have a 2 cm scar, for anyone who watches anime it is around where luffy has his scar)
    -got my lips split by a plastic knife(still have a small barely visibly scar)

I have a hard time choosing between this and the nail through my forehead(partially because i was really young and can't remember that one very well) but the most painful experience i ever been through, that i can remember is when i got a 6cm thick wooden splinter that went under my big toenail and I had to get it taken out surgically at the hospital whilst not under anaesthesia(just a bit of laughing gaz)

• its a continous pain and im scared its making me numb and i dont even know why it hurts or what is hurting me...

• @layla I sprained my foot 2 days ago, I thought I was going to die (I guess I am a wimp)

• @thestrangest it is a miracle, you are still alive.

• @moonlightseeker said in What's the most pain you've ever experienced in life?:

@thestrangest it is a miracle, you are still alive.

I don't believe in miracles

• hitting my ankle with a razor scooter

• When my to dogs died and when I was bullied for three years. But some people said I was ugly and hurt me physically even if I was hurt I never let them bring me down