• Aries are born curious and adventurous. They always look forward to increase their knowledge and expand horizons. They always strive to become better and are never afraid of coming out of their comfort zones.

Taurus are very strong and ready to go an extra mile to help others. They are very generous and thoughtful. They are flexible enough to get mold according to the situations and surroundings.

Geminis have an amazing ability to gel with people. They are very versatile and flexible. They take almost no time in adjusting to the situation. They also have an amazing sense of humor.

Cancer people are very kind and sensitive to others. They are also very creative and inventive. As they understand emotions, it is very easy for them to connect with different people.

Leos belong to one of the most honest and loyal species. They are very energetic, and they are always fun to be around. They never hesitate to speak the truth. They are very kind and are always willing to help the people in need.

There are many positive attributes associated with a Libra born individual. They are charming and polite. Everyone gets smitten by their charm and intelligence.

Scorpions are amazingly brave and focused. They are hardworking and ambitious. They are ready to go to any extent to get their work done. They are very intuitive and clear about the things they want in their life.

There is no doubt that Sagittarians are the most honest people you might know. They are very intelligent people and always speak their mind. They never fabricate things, and clearly express their emotions and feelings.

Capricorn -These are wise, disciplined and patient kind of people. They understand the concept of working hard and not waiting for the fruit. They always try to do things in a right way and wait for things that are worth waiting for.

Aquarians are very social people. They know how to get along with the people. They have a huge social circle from all walks of life. They are good listeners, and they genuinely care about others.

Pisces are known for their empathy and sensitivity. They always want to help others and can go an extra mile for this. They can never tolerate injustice, and raise their voice against the same.

what do u think ?????

• @buttercup_ don't believe in zodiac? Think again/what do you think? ?

• @hellboy
    i believe . why do u think i would post this otherwise ?

• @buttercup_ I'm a leo and literally all of those things are true.

• Exactly what made me think twice about it? Description of my zodiac is complete bullshit; I DON'T get with people, I'm incredibly picky, if I don't like somebody, I won't even try.

Versatile and flexible in what sense? I avoid invitations as much as I can, and prefer to keep my circle of friends down to neccessary minimum (2-3 max).

No time in adjusting to the situation? I take DAYS to learn to adjust, or to make myself comfortable with the situtaion, I am an incredibly repulsive to changes.

Amazing humor? I am only hitlerious if you find meaningless words and jokes nobody understand hitlerious. I usually only make myself laugh, while others are "wtf"-ing what am I doing or what is wrong with me.

• @BloodDrunk how about u check this out gemini !
    Dark side Gemini is an evil genius with a buzzed, scanning mind and that's the source of the many mercurial gifts. Who hasn't known a Gemini that keeps them in stitches?

And yet, there are extremes when the ultra-active Gemini mind is disturbed, from schizophrenia to paranoia or showing traits of a sociopath. The detachment from feelings is a gateway to evildoing.
    "a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience."
    does this describe you any better ?

• @cheesecake-lesb that is great to know luv :face_blowing_a_kiss:

• I am Libra .. I don't believe in the zodiac it's just superstition. Attracting others depends on other factors, such as personality, good manners, even good looks, but certainly not on the zodiac sign.