New Here.........................

• I'm new here, I joined a few days ago and I see some of you are pretty cool, but then there is weird h***y teens and older guys on here which is kinda weird........anyways, for some of you to get to know me, I thought I'd talk about myself

My name is Sean, I'm 16, and I like basketball and football, as I currently play basketball at the SF Position. I'm kind of a shy person and awkward at sometimes, but I'm getting better at social skills in my opinion. I also like professional wrestling, which I get a lot of people think is "weird" but I love it as I want to become a wrestler one day. I also like weird TV Shows like Big Brother, and I love slasher movies, especially when it comes to Jason Voorhees and Ghostface. I don't know if I'd be classified as "quirky", but I'd say I'm something close to that.

I guess that's all for now, I don't really know why I posted this but I just felt like to if I was going to be posting on here for a while.

• Welcome to TWS bro...

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.