• ! Disclaimer: This is not about criticizing the women you have in your country. This is all about telling the benefits you can achieve if you wish to marry a foreign woman.
    I married a Filipina. At first, I was skeptical. But when I tried it, I was blessed and happy with the effect it gave to my life.
    Marrying her was the best decision of my life. My lonely life became colourful and joyous. She is a hospitable woman. She is so kind and compassionate. She’s been my go-to person every time I’m stressed from work. The light she brought to my life became my inspiration. Her influence made me very positive to every problem. Her optimistic view to any concern that may arise is exceptional. I benefited a lot from her. My attitude towards things changed from bad to good.
    What about your story? I’m pretty sure you guys have some kind of benefits you got from your wives. Let’s talk about it.

• Good Luck to the pair of you - hope it lasts for years.
    My experience with a Colombian lady was different. Chatting online in skype for 4 yrs before I flew to meet her and her family only to discover she was a deceiving cunning woman who wanted only money. Stayed 10 weeks, then soon as I got home, said goodbye to her.

Then, a Thai lady I met in a chatroom. Chatted with her for years too, met her daughter and son online, thought she seemed nice but discovered she was a liar, so said goodbye to her too.

Love to chat with almost anyone, but cant be doing with liars and cunning people.

• She's my best friend. Nough said. :)