• Hey guys! So… recently, I’ve surprised my girlfriend with plane tickets, hotel reservation and complete tour itinerary to Maldives. It’s a very romantic place and since it’s the Valentine’s month, I of course plan to do something she won’t ever forget. You might have guessed it already. I am planning to propose to her!!! We met through a matchmaking site, and I’m proud to say that I’ve made the best decision. Things between us are going so great and we’ve been dating for 8 months now and clearly, it’s too good I just can’t let her out of my grasp.

Despite being confident, I’d still like to ask for advice… I don’t think she has the slightest clue and it will definitely be a surprise. I planned to follow this “Good Luck Chuck” movie type of trying to win over Jessica Alba (yeah… I know it’s weird that I know it too well, but hey! It’s a good movie!) Anyway, is having a string quartet and rose petals everywhere with a bouquet in hand too much for a proposal? Also, I was planning on doing it in the hotel room, have everyone prepared before coming back after a nice dinner… is that a good idea? Or… can someone just give me another idea that would be good and not scare her off? I’m just really worried if I’m doing too much… haha