• I recently finished my two exams... and what the cuss I have a lot going on inside me right now.

I'm certain we're all victims in some way.

..So, here's some stuff you can talk about:
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

• How do you cope with pre-exam stress?

• How do you cope with post-exam stress?

• What was your worst exam?

• What was your best exam?

• What's your overall opinion on exams?

• etc, etc..

• @korglife17 I just try to be as prepared as possible before the exam and talk myself up(you know give myself some confidence before an exam) to cope with pre exam stress.
    I don’t get post exam stress.
    My worst exam was my speech preparation final exam in high school. I had to prepare and give a speech to the entire school.
    My best exams were in college biology and chemistry. I got extra credit on both for thorough answers so I got 105% on both lmao.
    Overall exams weren’t too bad for me, but at the same time I don’t miss all the preparation that goes into them lmao
    0_1517049080690_9C9442D7-2A71-44E3-9E3C-D30EAA6BCF30.gif

• @korglife17 Usually i don't study for the exams, i use to take a notepad and a pen with me (during college days) I use to listen what my professors teach me and I'll take notes that's it. I take my notepad and I'll have a quick glance only before entering into exam hall. This is what i do when i was on college.

• I didn't had any stress before or after the exams. Cuz I don't like to stress myself by studying before the exams lol.
    • My best exam was Math, Human Resources and Marketing.
    • My worst exam was Accounts, till now i have no idea how to do accounting lmaooo cuz I'm not from Accounts background, i took science from school. I did only theoretical part not practical. Phew and finally i scored with good marks!!!. Accounts was a nightmare to me.