Donations to my wallet address is highly appreciated , i will always be willing answer any of your crypto currency questions

• Any donations to my bitcoin wallet or ripple wallet address is highly appreciated .

Gate hub ripple wallet address =
    rsZ4ciAun4Ppaw3Te3UtP1Vdh29h3JwKdL

Bitcoin wallet address =
    1Eo44riE2C4WtmQNg8xdbho9Dpo1A9E7Mp

• What do you think which is the best currency to invest in going onwards for the maximum profit

• @talkwithstranger Ripple is the best crypto currency to look into now , because being a liquidity provider for stake giants like Santander , Mitsubishi bank of tokyo , Axis bank , Money Gram is huge , institutions like this wont just be signing in partnerships with ripple labs , tomorrows finance institution will soon ten to use ripple in order to beat down cost , in way of reducing the friction involved in sending money to other parties a , Bitcoin and other decentralized currencies out there, will always tell their clients to stay away from the banks ,federal regulators and also to stay away from the dollar , but the banks are not moving away , they here to stay .
    Ripple brings us the , internet of value , which acts as a bridge connecting both banks and fiat currencies as one network , which moves money at the rate at which information travels on the internet

• @spencer123 hope my reply answers your question , thanks guys for the question