• @athenathegreatxx said in JUST A THOUGHT.:

Is it necessary to know someone's personal information to like him/her?

No

I think, a person can fall for someone he/she talks/chats to for a long time even if he/she haven't seen his/her appearance yet. LOL. Just saying tho.

Why not. I'm sure it works sometimes and doesn't work some other times like all things

• @thestrangest Good thing you don't look into one's appearance first before liking him/her. :) Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

• @athenathegreatxx wanna be sad for a minute?

• @thestrangest Sad? Hmmmm. I think nothing's wrong with being sad. Okey then.

• @athenathegreatxx this kinda relates to the topic(JK not really i just like the song)

• @thestrangest Hmmmmm.. good song. The story's kinda sad tho. :( Now, I'm feeling sad. Damn. :(

• @athenathegreatxx what do you think?

• @athenathegreatxx it does kinda have to do with the subject matter

• @thestrangest Waaaahhhh. I'm really sad. :( Well, I think it kinda relates to the topic about liking/loving someone despite of knowing him/her well.

• @athenathegreatxx Immortal technique is a master at story telling

• @athenathegreatxx look him up if you want

• @thestrangest Yeah. They're great. claps I'm really not into raps tho.

@thestrangest Yeah. They're great. claps I'm really not into raps tho.

I know a lot of great rappers that don't rap about bitches, money and drugs. Well they do sometimes but rarely in the sane style as todays rappers. I think you haven't been listening to the good rappers... well mostly because they're unknown

• @thestrangest Yeah, I think so too. Most of the popular ones just rap nonsense. But not all of them tho. Eminem's a rapper, right? He's awesome at rapping.

@thestrangest Yeah, I think so too. Most of the popular ones just rap nonsense. But not all of them tho. Eminem's a rapper, right? He's awesome at rapping.

Wanna know what rappers i listen to?

• @thestrangest Hmmmm. Okay then.