FINALLY CONFESSED πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—

• Music Lovers

As I told you that we went on our school trip on 23rd december , we went on a trek and I am damn tired . But the best part is , after coming back to school , I found my crush alone and I went to him and said ,"Look , I am not asking you out , but ....... I LIKE YOU !!!" and I ran away , he kept blushing . I finally did it , I was gathering the guts since April !!!! Now tomorrow we will be back to school and we are most likely to have a conversation about what happened on that picnic day because he sits on my neighbouring bench 😊 I LOVE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE IT BRINGS SEVERAL MIRACLES IN MY LIFE !!!!!πŸ’–

• Merry Chirstmas :D :D

• Gamers

That was very brave of you.... Well done! I hope it goes well for you!

• great job

xoxo

• @cutie-cat aghhhh ksnsndkd. I don’t even know you that well and I wanna give you a fucking high five and hug. You have to tell me how the story ends. I mean erm, how it goes :). Congrats for getting the guts

• @cutie-cat Tis a very sweet path you are going to walk on but this path is very fragile. The real task is to maintain yourself on this path. One mistake or a single misunderstanding will lead you to eternal pain "Parting hath sweet sour". Good luck with this new relation and Merry Christmas :)