What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?

• @willoww whenever someone says something stupid, I use dumbass XD
    It sounds funny xD

• It's a Filipino word... "Tae" and if you're going to translate it in English it would be "poop"...
    That's how I call my closest friends... Tae

• hmmm k . (1896-2018)Quote

• Watch Anime Eyes

I will kill myself/i will kill myself in 3 days

I'm ok. I only say this type of shit when i get a really bad thought or cringy memory

• Gamers

"Whaddadick"... And "I really couldn't give a flying f#!*"

• I usually pick up a random swear words from a random language and use it almost all the time to confuse people but my all time favorite that I use often would be "Cunt", "Kisama", "Bastard" and "Blyat".

• @ragnar Well we can use any word to address a friend who we know won't get offended. Yeah, it sure would be fun to watch them getting confused and they too would have fun beating me to get the meaning out of me. Ah...Good times.

• @theblackgoddess
    alttext

• Music Lovers

@korglife17 nuhhhhh it’s a gives-Willow-the-creeps- thing. shiver in fear

• Watch Anime Eyes

@theblackgoddess said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

I find myself mixing French, Italian, and Norwegian into my English speech a lot, though it's much easier to avoid doing it whilst typing or texting.

Wait. So you speak French, English, Italian and Norwegian fluently?

• Watch Anime Eyes

@theblackgoddess said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

@thestrangest English, and French fluently, my hebrew, norwegian and italian are a little clipped but the reading is pretty good.

I speak Arabic, Bulgarian, French and English fluently and I'm learning German and Ancient greek and Japanese but only for Karate. My dad speaks hebrew along with 4 other languages and he's learning french which is his 6th at 65 y.o.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@rutuja said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

It's mostly just "Fuck". Fuck fits anywhere in a sentence

True as fuck

0_1514295084887_Coolidge_after_signing_indian_treaty.jpg

• @thestrangest Why 3 tho why not say 5 or 2 ? Humans man.

• Watch Anime Eyes

@korvac i don't know, i say 1 or 2 but 3 always sounds better. If every day i say that i'll do it 1+ days later like the day will never come

• I really dont give a fuck
    XD

• Watch Anime Eyes

@rihanna said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

"shit" is in almost all of my conversation

Me too. It's in 1/2 phrases when i speak with someone i can say it around

• @sir-devil said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

I usually pick up a random swear words from a random language and use it almost all the time to confuse people but my all time favorite that I use often would be "Cunt", "Kisama", "Bastard" and "Blyat".

Woah!! Dam bruh

• @sir-devil said in What’s one phrase or word that you find yourself using often?:

@ragnar Well we can use any word to address a friend who we know won't get offended. Yeah, it sure would be fun to watch them getting confused and they too would have fun beating me to get the meaning out of me. Ah...Good times.

Hahaaha just like me brother...i usually use curse words to my bestfriends...mostly "dumbbish" "moofoka" "punkass" and "cunt moofoking bozo" etc lmao

• Watch Anime Eyes

@sir-devil doesn't kisama mean "you" in Japanese

• Music Lovers

@korglife17 what is it with all the creepy looking guys 😂😂

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.