Banning people's for sharing others personal data to the internet

• Freedom Writers

Hello the users of TWS(TALK TO STRANGERS)
    I have came up with a thing, which I was experiencing since from a month, and that was you can't trust people over here, in terms of sharing your pic or revealing your face to people /random strangers
    The things which are way gross and disgusting 🀒

1. Never trust on anybody on serious stuffs like your personal data or pictures
      As they can get leak by the people over here whom you trusted. One of my friend who's pics are seen constantly spammed by a person (bitch) who literally doesn't seems to have any work( get some life bitch). That person on a serious note made fake social accounts like Twitter and reddit, and posted fake images which were AI generated but the thing is they are misused, I don't know what was the matter, what the things hella happened between those guys. But people won't hesitate to do such stuffs even it has mentioned that such stuffs where uploaded on xvideos 🀦 for the god sake why was the person (bitch) borned

2. If you're providing your social to anybody over here. Plss have an account with no personal data or pics or pfp. Even that things can be leaked if ever had grudges with the same person

3. People are found to be way much instigating and annoying, as of I am mentioning my friend, she is elder than me, I respect her since, we being friends to eachother. And I literally treat like her my elder sister. This things seems to be having plenty of emotions and attachment but for some people it's just a trash. The person(bitch) i mention calls me simp for my friend as I constantly talk with her.
      If this things are called simping, i really can't bet for how many people does she simps in her family

4. Taking shit about anybody's religion, race, locality:- It always happens, I am Indian, still I have two friends who are from Pakistan, as of this is a friendly there's no reason to accuse them for the place they leave. But the person(bitch) will be constantly talking shut about your things, if you found somebody you can just ignore or do whatever you wanna do man! (I don't what and when you gonna do anything )

6.if you being on lounge you can report any argument you don't like directly to the moderator present and further things would be carried out. If you being on global chat it's the part which is not handled by mods and is a bit more out of hands, and you can't report it to mods only you can do is to report it directly to Site (Talking with strangers)

Some feedback to current status of the site that I hope action would be taken for this also I would mention the mods if the things ever happens and they see it. Also for the site to look at things happening currently as the some things must be corrected early, but still some of the stuff needs to be filtered for making of site friendly again

@Live-Chat-Moderators

• @Sam2126 There is no way to permanent ban a person from this site..... PERIOD.

@Sam2126 said in Banning people's for sharing others personal data to the internet:

Never trust on anybody on serious stuffs like your personal data or pictures

This is why we ask that people do not post social or contact info in the chat (or other public places of this site.

@Sam2126 said in Banning people's for sharing others personal data to the internet:

Taking shit about anybody's religion, race, locality:- It always happens,

Yes and we ban/warn users for inappropriate hate speech. I just want to say that almost everyone does it. The excuse I get from BOTH SIDES is "(he/she) started it". I am so sick of seeing that excuse to behave the way abusers behave.

if you being on lounge you can report any argument you don't like directly to the moderator

THEN we do ban... and its "I didn't do anything! You're a bad mod!"

All I have to say is users need to 1. Mute people or 2 . Log off and take a break

From the Terms & Conditions Usage of our Chat Site Privacy Policy

Understand that human behavior is fundamentally uncontrollable, that the people you encounter on TalkWithStranger may not behave appropriately, and that they are solely responsible for their own behavior. Use TalkWithStranger at your own peril. Disconnect if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable.

• Information you make public or give to others From the Privacy Policy

If you make your personal information available to other people, we can’t control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that data. There are lots of ways that you can find yourself providing information to other people, like when you post a public message on a forum thread, share information via social media, or make contact with another user (such as a third party Author) whether via our Sites or directly via email. Before making your information publicly available or giving your information to anyone else, think carefully. If giving information to another user via our Sites, ask them how they will handle your information. If you’re sharing information via another website, check the privacy policy for that site to understand its information management practices as this privacy policy will not apply.

From the Welcome Topic

6- We recognize that the safety of our users extends to the security of their personal information. Never share your real information such as pictures, phone number, physical or digital address, bank account details, or ID. We will not be held accountable for the possible consequences derived from your sharing at the very first stage.
    Attempts to gather sensitive personal information by deceptive or invasive methods are harmful to the authentic, open, and safe atmosphere that we want to foster. Therefore, we do not allow attempts to gather sensitive user information through the abuse of our platform and products.
    Sharing of your personal information is not allowed in public chat or topics, this can include your phone number, email, snapchat, kik, instagram, discord, etc.
    Please do not make topics asking users to contact you on other platforms. (Find your lost friend.... category has exceptions when it regards one person. But as it is public it is at your own risk.)