• See Fred(or any other mod that disguised as the name fred, with an american flag), no one was talking, I was not spamming, and if that was counted as spamming, I was not bothering anyone. Why did you ban me 1.0E+60 minutes? I didn't even do anything but talk. I was just pushing the conversations away that contains my info so that new people that joined doesn't see it, when it is out of sight(covered by the end of the top) I was gonna stop anyways, you didn't even give a warning or anything. Just banned me to oblivion, no one got hurt(because everyone is afk). You need to stop being reckless with your new powers and you ban even worse than Silly_Na, Silly doesn't ban up to 60 characters. This is my complain.
    -Alvsecret.

• Screenshot_20230121_103712.jpg
    There, the rules says, 'warn', you didn't, now you can't exploit or deviate for any other reasons, you use the banning capabilities of a moderator recklessly. Actually, now that I think of it, is there any moderators that warns spammers before banning?

• @Alvsecret Idk any other mod on right now that uses US flag other than Selena or guesty and they are not on right now. The system has been buggy for days (unable to select username and enter Global chat) and many people have claimed they are getting odd number bans. You did state you were spamming in an empty room maybe you got a buggy system ban.

Thank you for linking outdated rules. I have updated them since we now have rules listed in Live Chat

opera_3ijlDiyr74.png

here this is the link with the full list of rules for users.

• @Alvsecret 🤔 i believe you have to take a screenshot when you get banned.
    Unfortunately, you cant attach that.

What did you do previously before you got your banned?

• @G-A I said what I did in the post

• @Alvsecret still i dont get it 😂

• @G-A I just said multiple things, like: hello, anyone here?, hello?, waiting, 4 people here no one talking, anyone?, Guess not, well just pushing the texts out off the way, ^, Δ, ^. Then I got banned, 4 people, everyone afk except me, 1 of them is the mod named fred, I was pushing the messages I had with another user so other users won't see it, if anyone starts talking anyways I will just stop, or when the messages are gone I will stop.

• @G-A @Janet Screenshot_2023_0121_224000.png
    Can someone also unban me please?
    (Nevermind, I'm unbanned, thanks for the pardon)

• That's like banned for 1 with 60 zeroes

• @Alvsecret said in Fred, you're a new mod right?:

(Nevermind, I'm unbanned, thanks for the pardon)

No one unbanned you as there is no way to unban. It was most likely a bugged ban. Locking topic as this has been resolved.

If you have any more questions or comments please feel free to DM me.