• Tired of everything

• I have nothing to look forward to in life

• I've wanted to buy my own home since I was 10yrs old. Family laughed at me saving my pocket money for it. Now I'm in my early thirties, I've worked full time minimum wage for a decade and I know it will never be possible. I'm going to work my ass off until I'm too old and then I get to slowly lose my health and mind until life is finally over

• I'm just tired, I dont want to grind every day just to survive, I want more

• All my friends are getting married. My partner of 7 years won't propose to me. I dont know why

• He is the only thing I have to live for

• I tried talking to a therapist and they asked me to look at the positives and list the things I'm grateful for. I dont want advise like that. I just want to get my feelings off my chest

• I dont want to lie awake crying at 2am.
    I wish I had one friend to talk to

• @Bunnyrabbit don't worry everything will be okay

• i got lost my friend here his Canadian his real name Danoy😥

• I've decided I'm going to buy myself a ring and ask him if he want to be my fiance. I don't know how he is going to react but I dont want to wait around crying over it anymore

• @dorkwujjle it's a really fucked up world we live in

• Well! I hope that you have a new Fiancee soon. And regarding the grinding daily, it sucks. Keep your head up! and eyes open!

• I am a single father, waiting on the woman to spend the rest of my life with. Sometimes it gets really lonely but, my daughter reminds me every day how fortunate I am although unworthy.

• @Bunnyrabbit I can talk to you if you want to.

• @IM2Tata I know what it's like to feel lonely even when you have people around you. I wish I was closer with my family but it is too late to build a relationship with my parents.

• @pretiravati thank you. It is hard to k ow where to begin

• @Bunnyrabbit Hello ^^ , (sorry for my bad English in advance) (This one is about being on the next level with your partner)

Hmm... You both have been together for the past seven years and you see all of your friends are getting married and you're on your 30's, I see that you are feeling pressure by your surroundings and feel/want to do the same and don't know why your partner is not proposing to you. Before you buy a ring, talk to your partner why its been seven years and you guys are still not doing the next level of you relationship because, in my opinion (My Opinion) if I ever get a partner in my late 20's and on a stable relationship of three or four years, I will talk to them if they are ready for the next level (Its true that communication is the key but without comprehension of the one you're talking with, its not) and if they said yes, I'm gonna wait for them for proposing or do it myself, since I have been with my partner for many years and I know that they are the one for me especially when we are at our perfect prime to get married and I don't want my partner to wait more years like ten years (That it gave them anxiety and make them overthink) before we go to the next level, but.... if you guys start dating in your teenagers days, its understandable that you guys been together for a decade and still not planning on proposing to each other since you guys wanna enjoy life and being in that level of relationship.

Also, if you are buying a ring to ask him to be his fiance, go for it girl!!!! ^
    I wish you the best, for real.

• To give you some more context. My partner and I are both very shy and socially awkward people. When we got together neither of us had been in a serious relationship before. I felt a kindred spirit and fell in love pretty quickly. He is my best friend.
    He was a university student and we both were living with our parents.
    We discussed the future. The plan was that once he has finished his degree we would look at the possibility of buying a house first and then getting married.
    4 years ago we finally moved in together and 2 years ago he finished his degree and got a full time job.
    7 years seems to be a long time for most couples I've seen online but it goes by so quickly. I dont think a year or 2 is enough time to fully know a person. The last 4 years have gone by in a blur.
    A year ago we looked at houses and put in an offer but the sale fell through and that dream has gotten further and further out of reach.
    I brought up the conversation of us getting engaged several months ago and he was on board. I sent pictures of rings I liked.
    Communication is our biggest flaw. We struggle to talk openly when there is fear of upsetting the other person. I have considered that he doesn't want to get engaged and is worried about admitting that. The last time I tried bringing it up he said he wasnt sure how to be romantic and I was clear that I dont need anything special.
    I worry I am just being selfish