• Hey everyone, my name's Paul, I'm 23 and, and I recently met a girl, from a carpool. And I'm trying to find advice on how to . We talked for quite a bit but catch each other's names, and I don't know what happened, but completely fell for her. The only issue is that she is a little older than me, 27, and I don't know how to approach her. I managed to find her name and her socials, but I don't know what to say. I don't want to blow it off from the start, and look too young or immature. She's really really great, and I usually don't meet anyone like her so often . Any ideas ? Thx so much !

• I would say that first of all, see whether she is starting to like you or not( if she's being flirty or clingy, etc). If yes and you are sure, then confess her right away. No point in delaying if both sides feel the same. but if you aren't sure about her feelings, then take it slow because if you confess right away she might think that you are one of those creeps wanting to be with every woman they meet. Talk to her for at least 1-2 months(get to know her more as well), and keep giving her signs from time to time about how you feel for her. If she asks you herself then say it right away, otherwise look for the perfect moment to confess. As to how to approach her, tbh I think that the best is to say it simply and straight instead of getting too creative that it becomes cringe. hope you get with her x