Who hurt you the most in life? Did you get over it?

• My family has decided not to believe me when I tell them I was hurt by my brother in law. They have actually called me a liar and made me feel guilty about what happened to me. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive my family for making me spend the holidays and family time with someone that abused me and then to have them not believe you hurts even more. I’m tired of not being believed. I’m tired of having to try to convince my family that I’m telling the truth. I don’t want to be a victim anymore

• @No-one-knows-me idk if my reply is gonna help or make u feel better, but tbh if they r still with ur brother -in-law or as i would like to address him as some-dirty-ass-cheap-thirsty-toe-fungus just try to avoid that mf as much as you can. I dont think your fam is gonna believe you until u give them any proof of something..but if he's in the same room as you then pls be alert, also carry a paper spray and always call someone and ask them to stay on line and record ur call.
    ALSO I BELIEVE YOU.
    cuz i'm someone who got harrased by a member of my digusting family too
    ik it feels really disgusting and that you dont want to live anymore, but as time passes things will get better. i hope you feel ok

• @No-one-knows-me i have a similar guilt....and i cant do a shit about it...i was raped as a kid. Never told anyone. I just.. couldnt tell it to anyone. I didnt even knew, i had no idea whtsoever at the time...it was my uncle. i was just scared...THT TRAUMA turned me into this terrible person tht...i couldnt handle my relationship. I dont know how to express things. I feel blank inside. I avoid seeing him...im scared tbh. i cant do anything now cuz he has a family now, he has kids...I just hope he isnt the same person he was.

• I have lost a girl named samaira