Attention, please....? (mods 😏 & users πŸ’š)

• Banned

ok first:

clasps my hands and gets on my knees

I'M SO SORRY ABT MY POST (from 16 days ago)
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

@Janet ur really the best, i apologize πŸ’œ
    @WtfJudith i truly love that bird...i'm sorry!
    @sup no! fuck me: i'm so sorry, i wish you the best mod
    @SleepySaint i'm sorry, you're real self should always stay concealed for the ones who are important hugs
    @AyyBoyy_2007 i'm sorry! i respect you, honestly, i hope we can become better strangers in the future if you'd like
    AND for anyone else i insulted in that post, i apologize...(@V23 @liyaween @Jess @Kens0me @Peek_A_Boom @GOBRRREBULGIE @G-A @UΓ±known @TM etc.)

gets up

ok, but time for the other part(s) 😢😢😢

I FUCKING WANT TO BE A MOD RIGHT THIS sec* (Janet, please 😊 don't bring some questions or statements yk i don't want to hear abt πŸ˜’)

i just love the fact of being a mod, yk...true i may be YOUNG, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE RULES TOO WELL (yet) and SUCKING WITH MY REPUTATION 😐
    but..........
    i promise if i am giving the opportunity, i won't be like any other mod/user or person to ever have encountered TWS (that i Promise πŸ’œ)

some mods i look up to:

@Ash33 @Janet @Scottish @liyaween @Lazz @D1Vine @Pamela @Bela-Hella @Quatre @WtfJudith
    @Morf @guesty @Silly_Na @Aimee @AXES @kit_kat

tbh some of them make me jealous/covetous, i mean like why them (?) what did they do to deserve such a position (???) some of them look like (to me), they're not even worth the position..but who am i to judge(?) why should i aspire too (??) why do i deserve the popularity, respect, admiration, posture...power (????)

i hope i haven't said anything 'wrong' thus far...but i'm just mod-obsessed atp, but hopefully it's just a phase (πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

I APOLOGIZE ONE MORE, and i hope we all can move forward, as 'Better Fools' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (πŸŽ‡tysmπŸŽ†)
    (i just really needed this off of me 😢, i hope that's clear)
    i meant all i've said and if anyone knows i've broken any rule, take me to the admin*!

i hate & but will never love u

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3

(thanks for reading Join my army 'Wonderful Fools')

BACA
    baca
    BACA
    baca
    BACA
    baca
    BACA

9ae8c016-c463-4ce1-a599-14d3b33f9b26-image.png

i'm coming!!

• (thanks for reading)

SPACA
    Spaca
    SPACA
    spaca
    SPACA
    spaca
    SPACA

• @Baca Why am I tagged in this?

• Locking because fake user - joke fake post. This user will no longer be posting on this account.