• This website used to have options to anonymously make topics, posts & replies without registering. So trolling, hate speech & false flags were even more common in this website. Maybe this is why the option for anonymity was removed.

Due to this removal of anonymity, many people are not expressing their true selves: Many are but probably majority aren’t that comfortable with revealing their true selves and some are often pretending to be nice as it has become more difficult to hide their identity.

Why bringing back anonymity-related features is a good thing:

1. More people will visit and use this website. This will generate more money for the admin.
    2. We will be able to see the true face of humanity that we can’t always see in our day-to-day life.
    3. We can learn about people’s secretly held opinions and viewpoints.
    4. We will be more aware of reality and the extremely common hidden dangers and thus be more cautious to protect ourselves from physical harm in real life.
    5. Though I am not a supporter of free speech/freedom of speech, it would be nice for so many people who are really supporters of free speech.
    6. We may eventually become desensitized to violent & graphic contents, sadism, attacks and hate speech when they get too common. This may make many people more resilient in real life.
    7. This will be a great experiment.

Despite all the negativity associated with anonymity, the negativity is worth it. If the moderators/admin think that some posts are too inappropriate they may remove it. Or there can be a separate kid-friendly version of this website as well.

So far a huge number(perhaps majority?) of active users in this site have been very welcoming of graphic contents & hate speech as long as it was not directed against themselves or their groups. So, I don’t think most people will have real issues with anonymity coming back.

I request @Global-Moderators to request the admin ( @TalkWithStranger ) to bring back anonymity-related features with even more anonymity.
    alt text

• @malhama I strongly disagree to this appeal. People should have accept themselves and be accountable of their actions. Anonymity is important but on places like banking transactions, business stuffs and private chats. Bring back anonymity will not do any good to this site. People will go at any level of savage-ness knowing there r no consequences of their actions. This will only make them coward and puss. Had to mention they will not be man of their words.
    Instead tws should fix confession page so people can do anonymity their.

• It's extremely easy to remain anonymous under a username and picture that won't be associated with your offline identity. You don't need the advantages that come with not being subject to a registration process, and that prevent us (moderators) from carrying out our job efficiently. Don't want to face the backlash that might come with expressing unpopular opinions? Use a throwaway account.

We may eventually become desensitized to violent & graphic contents, sadism, attacks and hate speech when they get too common. This may make many people more resilient in real life.

How is that a good idea? A resilient person isn't one who cannot feel or respond normally to negative stimuli but one who can take enormous amounts of pain and bounce back seamlessly. You don't build resilient individuals by turning them into cold-hearted apathetic beasts, you do so by giving them the tools they need to heal.

• @Malahim if you want to go anonymous, go to quora! Hehe 🤣
    Anyway, no. I am happy to see people opinion's despite of i agree or disagree with their opinion.