Severe overthinker needs someone to talk to

• Severe overthinker needing someone to talk to about relationship. Trying to figure out if I need to let go before he breaks my heart.

• Girl you gotta have boundaries and communicate them clearly. If he doesn't respect them, than leave his ass. It's not your job to raise him nor teach him manners.

• @sj330 Is there something I missed and being too judgemental? Let me know so I can give you the correct advice. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Been married 3 years now. But I can't help myself thinking that my husb. is not connected to me like he's here but seem so far. We kinda know each other for a long time before we got married but I dunno. Its like I dont't feel loved enough or am I just crzy or just too demanding

• @sj330 well just don't think i guess

• communication is a key to every relationship talk him about it. Building up ur frustration is what leads to overthinking. Release it out to him. If he doesn't understand u. Ma sister u need someone better than him.

• When you think a lot about something, the ropes of ideas begin to connect almost randomly. All you have to do is connect the intellectual threads with each other without complicating them so that they do not break. On the other hand, you have to set a fixed model intellectual base on which to base the rest of the ideas and try to cover all possible possibilities without ignoring or indulging .. Because most emotional shocks are caused by not expecting an event or a possible outcome to happen.