• Animal Lovers Music Lovers MORBHEAD

Or links to sites with such stories.
    (I already tried Wattpad , something new please)

• Once upon a time, there was a cute selena mod. She banned all the trolls and pedos in live chat. The end...

• @Silly_Na said in Someone tell me short stories please .:

Once upon a time, there was a cute selena mod. She banned all the trolls and pedos in live chat. The end...

I hope that the selena mod doesn't quit.

• @Silly_Na Wow, an emotional, sad story really ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ญ

• ABOOBS

It is friday. The end.

• Global Veteran

A cornman once phoned me claiming I had won a truck๐Ÿฅฐ without engine and tyres. When I discovered and asked where he had taken them, he told me someone else had won them.

• TM. The End

• Once upon a time, long long ago, in a land far far away, there was a protagonist. S/he was adjective and liked to verb. But then one day... an antagonist appeared! The plot points progresses, as does each characters' development since they act as a foil to each other. Suddenly -- one could even say in a suspenseful and dramatic reveal -- a plot twist occurred! The protagonist is perturbed and starts to question their identity, the meaning of life, their place in the cosmos, etc. Cue the inspirational speech from random side character. Followed by a musical training montage. No more identity crisis! Final battle sequence against the antagonist. HUGELY expensive CGI special effects. The antagonist is defeated (possibly even killed, though there is enough room for ambiguity and interpretation in case the studio execs decide it's worth bringing them back for the sequel) but s/he violently vows vengeance before their screen time is up. No more special FX since we blew through our entire story budget for that final showdown. So we rush to wrap this up in a nice and neat bow with a not at all realistic happily ever after ending. Roll credits. The End.

plot

• EROTIC MICRO-TALE FOR PREMATURE EJACULATORS:

"And she stared at him,

THE END."

• @Ashish_
    My rhyming story:
    Trapped in a strangers mind. Inner peace now a struggle to find. A cloud of confusion building inside. What happened to my strength? What happened to my pride? What happened to my will to survive? Pieces of light being chipped away. A mind that now constantly strays. The infection continues to spread. Fighting off flashes of death. Left with only toxic thoughts. Lost in the dark. Reminded by the marks. Blinded to the danger from the start.