lets all convert to hinduism

• @Eucalyptus you stupid holy fucking beef steak ?? Do you eat beef?? Any way you are talking completely shit from your mouth and voices from your ass ok you should all convert to hindhu ...well done you stupid _____ fill in the blanks as it suits for you ... now what which God I need to belive in if I convert and what category I will belong schedule cast who pick brahamans shit and wipe thier ass to be born as brahaman in next life?? R u fucking serious ?? You have no clue what ypu day for yourself read some books and understand it . . You think Bhawath getha and ramayana is true yes of course in imaginary world of valmiki a crook head and I think he wanted to save his ass from death penalty so he came up with story with fear and greed ... oh poor boy grow up and take things as it is ??

• @knownsense said in lets all convert to hinduism:

well done you stupid _____

well done you stupid hottest lady :fire:

:grin: :grin:

• @knownsense stfu and bend over daddy

• @FluffyCookie fucking idiot if you kill a person your are wiping out whole humanity that's what it say in Islam, I hate Muslim fanatics but not Islam..it's two different thing and please h
    Keep your brain open to know all around to gain knowledge, there is nothing called holy fucking book

• @Eucalyptus hey man I heard that Hinduism sucks. Is that right?

• @knownsense a religion is believing and worshiping a personal god thats why Hinduism is religion because it makes u worship monkeys and 4armed 2 headed mutated creatures

• @Fahad-Hassan I think u don't understand urself. U were told about Quran by ur parents in ur childhood thats why u believe its absolutely correct but there are 4200 religions out of which ur religion(Islam aka terrorism) is only one. Think for urself , not blindly believe ur parents words.(believing parents outta respect but respecting ur own thinking)

• @Eucalyptus no not really it's just an ideology of some stupid fucking idiot manipulated in the name of religion, giving limited information, not studied well also can't be wise to think in o
    Your own brain yeah, until you read and understand quran you never know what it is ?? It's a teaching to live life most of people do not know how to live life without disturbing the surrounding poor idiot no sense to make sense to give space time and respect for surrounding also cannot accept as it is?? So everyone want to belong some where that's all,there is a saying in all religion empty mind us devil's worship why it is?? Do you know it, well I mention to you intelligence no one like it specially when it comes to religious axpect so yeah take it easy dear, all will realise but no one want analyse thier realising that's the problem

• @thinkerman how stupid you are my think Ink man ?? Super helerious ha ha ha I can't stop laughing about ypu comment, so my dick is God for you, I guess so worship it mate kiss it all your dreams come true

• @thinkerman I have been thinking for myself, that is the reason why I am still Muslim. My parents never forced me to pray regularly, never forced me to be pious.
    I came to Islam and started following it properly eventually, my parents didn't push me, no one forced me. There were times I was going to leave, but every time I found an answer. I have spent so much time, and given in so much effort to get answer to everything, any doubts. I have been thinking, quite a lot.

• @Eucalyptus If you look at the mirror do u see a half reflection of ur image ????????????????????????? No You don't ! Suprise from uncle TM : Khawarij Do 🙂 If I write for example : Kill eucas if they kill innocent people ! And some mf came quoting from me saying : " prophet TM said to kill eucas " and he didnt continue the sentence what that person will be doing ? 1st : encouraging people to kill innocent eucas . 2nd : fucking TM reputation . 3rd : converting and brain washing people In the name of TM and god . Got it now ???

• ABOOBS

@The-Mods you're no prophet :joy:

• @Eucalyptus I know 😂 and there are no Eucas but only 1 😉

• ABOOBS

@The-Mods and there are several mods, and you're not one of them 🤪

• @Eucalyptus Trueee !

• @knownsense said in lets all convert to hinduism:

@Eucalyptus winderfull!! For what joy I need converting to hinduism ?? Ha ha ha,,,,,, First of all Hindu is not religion at all, its 5 veda , guidance for the people who do not understand or do not know to live thier life, with fear and greed can be controlled , it's a game played since man kind existed, its a manipulation also easy to keep in control with rules and regulation.. also there are lot of sect in Hinduism so can I convert to brahaman ?? If so I will convert !! People need something to hang on or want to belong some where... that's all mate if your are wise person and understand and respect 🙏 the space and time of your surrounding!! That all mate you no need religion at all

• @thinkerman I belive for you and I respect your religion ok , it should be personal choice to convert to hinduhism or any religion they want yeah .. if people want to do it it's OK, funny is I get birth and I get two gift without my choice that's religion and my name yeah ...so how I could I say it'd good its conditioned in brain since kid, we all born with empty mind and its like a new hard disk without any software, but we learn from our surroundings yeah.. so I no need to follow any religion no need at all.. because I know how to live without God or religion

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!