• Thanks but i really got no way to start over again!

• Rework your circle of friends and find best friend who can support u

• @James-Tee You are important. You just have not realized that yet. We all have a value, non less and non more than each other. Embrace yourself just the way you are.

• @James-Tee state the complete problem

• Here is my story, I'm a Christian and an orphan, I was married and divorced 12 years ago because my ex-wife cheated on me. so I left Malaysia and get on a new start in Vietnam. Everything goes smoothly I got a job and 5 years ago I started my own small manufacturer factory with my Vietnamese wife. I fully trusted her so everything registered under her name but 3 months ago in one night, she left me nothing. I can't afford to go back to Malaysia, even yes I got no place to stay or live. Friends can help short term but in long term in a burden for them. My visa was ended and the same goes for my rented house. I was praying to god, what is passed is gone cant return back what I have made the bad decision in my past. I am a very positive thinker in the past but nothing really cant drive me anymore. So what else hope to leave for me?

• @Flintt Please advise me on how to complete the problem. If you have any idea to deal with the situation I had now.

• @James-Tee sorry buddy I don't know how to solve your problem completely but I think you should talk with your friends and find any possible legal job , forget the comfort zone and fight for survival.

• @James-Tee Try to seek help from the Embassy of Malaysia in Vietnam. Then start your life aĺl over again. Never lose hope.

• @kaia_ @Flintt Heys, thanks for your positive and good advice it meant a lot to those who needed help in the future. I am not a kid and my entire life never had a comfortable life as I am an orphan plus not a high education person so I need to work hard on my own hand to archive what I wanted to be and help those who needed help. I thought of many possible ways before example get a new job and how to get over this situation. Not sitting here to blaming what the stupid decision I had been made in the past. Must be God‘s arrangement and try to challenge me how I can get away from it. Everyone has their own problem or difficulty to face off, we can't help much but share positive thoughts will be meant a lot to them. Keep it up, guys. I have been away from social networks (Facebook) for almost 15 years. This is the main reason I got in here to share something of my words and story before my movie was ended.

• i'm pretty sure everyone feels like that