• @Mori-Ougai Living happy is not like "Being happy " cause if you think abt it Living =Time and when you are awake and consciouss , and happy is a emotional description that comes with the longest time you feel secure and safe plus "successive" In terms of "being amongst the beings" Im trying not to complicate it here but to understand what I mean you need first to put a scale that starts with pain and ends with pleasure its not accurate but just trying to simplify here . And see where you are now and question reasons ..

• On the other hand to Be happy means you are not always happy and you cant always be so otherwise you are willing to higher ur chances of feeling happy so you should higher the chances of feeling satisfied and content abt what ur doing in general . To improve yourself means ur getting closer to be a better person and being better means more confident and confidence leads to better decisions and better decisions leads to more success so you reach the point of " I am here to be who I am uncompared and unique and different and undenied " so the result will be I am Important among the human kind . When you feel this no one can make you feel miserable cause they can try selfishly to take what you need and try hard to put u down but they can never steal ur faith and consciousness . 🙂

• Be satisfied with what you have

• @AllAboutGay By murdering LGBT rather.

• @Mori-Ougai Gratitude, healthy lifestyle and decent income.

• Banned

I think that in that case, it could be useful to go to a psychologist

• @Mori-Ougai wtf is bad decision making skill?!! Wth? There is no such thing as “bad decision making skill”. There just shits u screwed up. Everyone screwed up, stronk human find the cause and fix it while weac ones stuck with “bad decision making skill”

• There's no formula for happiness. Do what you think is healthy. Stay hydrated, exercise, pay attention to friends and try to invest in healthy friendships. Learn some employable skills so that you can be financially independent and just stay up. Your existence itself gives you enough of a right to be happy

• Honestly, live healthy meaning eat healthy and gym. I have for the last 3 years, not only do I feel good 24/7 but talking to people is easier becease I feel good about myself.

• @Mori-Ougai you should meet a psychologist