just a safe space for people to talk about whatever they are going through:)

• Watch Anime Eyes

bottling up emotions is actually so- y i k e s! the world is in a pandemic, which makes life even more stressful! some people don’t have the best household situation, and quarantining with a bad atmosphere can be frustrating. no one is alone! i know it may feel like you are right now, but people are here to listen:) i am here to listen. you don’t have to go through this alone, so i created this- what’s this called again??? A TOPIC 😎 please be respectful and understanding towards others! this is a judgement-free topic place thingy so pop off and do that keyboard smash or whatever you feel like doing (as long as it respects everyone else on this topic line of replies) you can ever give/ask for advice 🙂 GO HAM!

• @peepeed420 hi I really need someone who I can talk to and would understand me. I'm not comfortable doing it publicly because there are a lot of personal issues I've been through while growing and I'm still facing day to day issues. I really not someone to talk to privately. I'm also able to listen to whatever situation the other person has been through and would give the best advice that I can. I really need a companion who I can talk to or even meet personally for a cup of coffee. It doesn't mater if it's male or female. I just want some to listen to me and give their honest opinion and I will also do the same. Life is very tough at the moment. I really need a friend that I can talk to. I'm an Indian male who is 27. I reside in South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal, Durban. Thank you in advance to whoever is willing to talk. It really means the world to me.

• Watch Anime Eyes

allow me to go first:) AHHHWHFOODQJBDKAJFJKAFJAKDBFJWJEQHHHHHDDHSJFWAHSHHDJDJSHJJAJDNDKSJJANENDOSWMKRNEKAKDJKSKRBWKKABFBSKWNRKKEBFHWKWJDHJWJWNDNNDKKAKDJNDJWKWJFHJSJFBNWKFSNKEJJWNWBWBDJWJEBENKWKDBSBSJEGGJAKSJDNSKWFKSBSJFIQKBDDNAKKDNNDJDIFILAKDJSNKFNSKWNEKSOKWKDKNDNSKAKSKKF

• Watch Anime Eyes

@Shiveer-Preamdeo if you ever need to talk about things and just let it all out, then my messages are always open:) i may not be able to meet for coffee, but i can listen! you are not alone:)

By using TalkWithStranger, you are accepting our privacy and usage terms . You must be 18+ or 13+ with parental permission to use our online chatting site.